“Paco is great. Very knowledgeable, friendly and flexible.”
Review of Adventure Divers

Adventure Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We are a scuba dive trip provider located in downtown Zihuatanejo with over 10 years of local dive experience and over 20 years of professional dive experience leading dives in the Mexican pacific, carribean and as far flung as Egyptian waters of the red sea! We offer daily scuba and snorkel trips as well as PADI dive instruction and certification courses. Our discover diving program is great for beginners who are interested in trying out scuba for the first time! For experienced and certified divers we have over 35 dive sites in the area, most of which are boat accessed. Come dive with our friendly and fun crew, you will not be disappointed!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Stroller parking, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Paco is great. Very knowledgeable, friendly and flexible.”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I was traveling with my family but took a couple days away to do my scuba certification with Paco. Paco was so kind and accommodating of my scheduling needs. Paco's english is really good so communication was easy. He even went out of his way to make changes to the equipment I was using so that it was more comfortable and customized to my needs.

Would definitely recommend getting your certification with Paco if you are in the area.

Visited April 2014

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Adventure in Zihuatanejo / Ixtapa”
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Pako and Captain Tony provided the best dive experience I have ever had. We had a group of six. Three of us wanted to snorkel, two wanted to finish their open water dive certification and I just wanted to dive. Adventure Divers was able to take us as a group and found the perfect places for everyone to have an amazing time. You could not ask for a better dive master to teach you how to dive. He was always calm and very clear with the boys. Every word inspired confidence. The boys are still talking about how impressed they were. The sea life was tremendous; sea horses, rays (small and big), eel, turtles, octopus, whales (mom and cub) and dolphins. Every dive is obviously different. But, it was a fantastic initiation. If you dive in Zihuatanejo, you have to dive with Adventure Divers. Don't forget to ask Pako about his free diving experience.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank David M
Victoria, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Dive, Great Hosts”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

My wife and I heard about Paco & Adventure Divers from a fellow traveler that was staying in the same hotel as us. He encouraged us to come out and come for a dive with Paco, and I'm very happy that we agreed to go out on the Adventure Divers boat.

Paco was a great host, very easy going with a good sense of humor and many stories about his diving experiences. My wife and I only snorkeled, but the other two gentlemen on the boat went scuba diving, and had a great time as well. We snorkeled around the small islands out in front of Ixtapa. We saw a wide variety of fish, sea turtles and corral during our snorkel, and Paco was very informative in letting us know where the best spots for snorkeling were located.
Between moving to new snorkel/dive spots we took a small side excursion to follow a Humpback whale that was nearby.

We had a great time with Paco and Adventure Divers, and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a fun, informative, economical dive while visiting Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo. Paco provides ice cold bottled water with the tour, but I would also recommend a nice meal before hand, a snack for eating on the boat, and sunscreen. Lots of sunscreen.

We're looking forward to returning to Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo, and when we do we will for sure be visiting Paco and Adventure Divers again.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank 1stAce2013
North Fork, California
“By far the best staff”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Out of all my diving experiences, these guys are the best at treating customers with patience, respect, and an overall happy, good natured attitude. Unfortunatelly, I was injured and couldn't dive, but my girlfriend did a resort dive and I just got to watch everything on the "sidelines". Paco was spot on in giving instruction to her and his patience and wanting the best for her was unmatched. When she struggled during the dive, the captan jumped off the boat and free dived with her near the surface. I have never witnessed any customer service like adventure divers.
Thanks so much, Mucho Gusto from California.
Justin

Visited November 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Great Dive”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

My wife and I went diving with Adventure Divers. Went out to the rock right in front of the bay and saw a ton of manta rays, a bunch of puffer fish and a sea horse. Paco was great. We felt comfortable during the entire dive. My wife can have troubles descending and he was patient and helped guide her down and made sure she was good before we continued on with no pressure to go too fast. The equipment was in good shape. Highly recommend diving with Paco when you are Zihuatenajo.

Visited November 2013