My wife and I originally decided to stay at Casa Cuitlateca because of what we read about on Trip Advisor...and let me say, we did not regret our decision one bit. We came for our honeymoon, and were looking to stay at a place that was a bit more low-key than your average resort. We were blown away by the beauty of the facility and surrounding grounds, and the room we stayed in (Guerrero) was spacious and inviting, with a deck overlooking the Zihuatanejo bay. I would definitely recommend it!
Everyone on the staff was excellent, Amador helped make our stay very memorable, and the chefs (especially Elena) were incredibly talented.
Overall we would recommend Casa Cuitlateca to ANYONE, and we would love to come back and stay there in the future ourselves. It is a gem!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Cuitlateca has just 5 suites, all stunning, four with private balcony or patio. Our hotel is known best for its intimacy and excellent, personal service. Casa Cuitlateca is the perfect place for couples looking for a romantic getaway. Relax, and let yourself be pampered by our excellent staff. We offer a fabulous ala carte breakfast, free of charge. For your convenience, we have round-the-clock food and beverage service, as well as room service at no extra charge. Come and see why Casa Cuitlateca has the highest rating (97%) on TripAdvisor for all hotels in Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa. This is not by chance. We work hard everyday to make your experience the very best it can be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Cuitlateca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cuitlateca Zihuatanejo
- Casa Cuitlateca Hotel Zihuatanejo