This was our first visit and we loved every bit of it! The staff took care of the details and let us do the relaxing. Delicious cooked-to-order breakfasts were the perfect start to the day after waking up to a stunning view of the bay and the sound of surf. The hotel is close enough for walks to the beaches, town and markets. (Taxi and bus are convenient options if the walk seems too much.) A gorgeous, refreshing pool awaits when you return. Dinners on the deck are amazing as the sun sets -- lights from the town below are a match for the stars above. Truly spectacular!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Cuitlateca has just 5 suites, all stunning, four with private balcony or patio. Our hotel is known best for its intimacy and excellent, personal service. Casa Cuitlateca is the perfect place for couples looking for a romantic getaway. Relax, and let yourself be pampered by our excellent staff. We offer a fabulous ala carte breakfast, free of charge. For your convenience, we have round-the-clock food and beverage service, as well as room service at no extra charge. Come and see why Casa Cuitlateca has the highest rating (97%) on TripAdvisor for all hotels in Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa. This is not by chance. We work hard everyday to make your experience the very best it can be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Casa Cuitlateca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cuitlateca Zihuatanejo
- Casa Cuitlateca Hotel Zihuatanejo