Spent three nights with my wife here last week, really enjoyed the place. Nice rooms, great views, and the staff very warm and friendly. Restaurant provides very nice home cook style Mexican food. I had the shrimp with garlic three nights running as it was so nice. The waiters Amador and Ricardo were very helpful and the cooks Silvia and Helena just great. I asked Silvia to marry me just based on her cooking. She is so cheerful you can hear her laugh across the property. One minor downside is music noise at night from a bar way downtown - the bay carries the sound across. Not limited to this hotel, we stayed at Casa que Canta across the street and the same issue. Think most people get used to it, I am fussy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Cuitlateca has just 5 suites, all stunning, four with private balcony or patio. Our hotel is known best for its intimacy and excellent, personal service. Casa Cuitlateca is the perfect place for couples looking for a romantic getaway. Relax, and let yourself be pampered by our excellent staff. We offer a fabulous ala carte breakfast, free of charge. For your convenience, we have round-the-clock food and beverage service, as well as room service at no extra charge. Come and see why Casa Cuitlateca has the highest rating (97%) on TripAdvisor for all hotels in Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa. This is not by chance. We work hard everyday to make your experience the very best it can be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Casa Cuitlateca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cuitlateca Zihuatanejo
- Casa Cuitlateca Hotel Zihuatanejo