The view wow!!!!!! 10 minutes walking distance to 2 beaches (La Ropa on the left is nicer). Good restaurants at 4 minutes walking... Pool pretty incedible but very cold....... Good service, the food, the dinner is not has good as expected for that kind of place....
The only down side is sometime you loose your privecy because they let strangers come to have a drink near the pool for them to enjoy OUR view!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Cuitlateca has just 5 suites, all stunning, four with private balcony or patio. Our hotel is known best for its intimacy and excellent, personal service. Casa Cuitlateca is the perfect place for couples looking for a romantic getaway. Relax, and let yourself be pampered by our excellent staff. We offer a fabulous ala carte breakfast, free of charge. For your convenience, we have round-the-clock food and beverage service, as well as room service at no extra charge. Come and see why Casa Cuitlateca has the highest rating (97%) on TripAdvisor for all hotels in Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa. This is not by chance. We work hard everyday to make your experience the very best it can be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Casa Cuitlateca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cuitlateca Zihuatanejo
- Casa Cuitlateca Hotel Zihuatanejo