After reading through all the reviews on Trip Advisor we booked Casa Cuitlateca, and were not disappointed. We were blown away by the service, the views and the hotel itself. The video on the website is not doctored, and while it does a good job of showing the hotel, it still under represents the the property. We spent Thanksgiving week 2011 here, and got to see the town awaken from the off season slumber to a vibrant town by the end of the week. Many businesses are closed until late November.
We stayed in room Oaxaca, the top room with great views and more than enough room to spread out for week. We have booked this room again for Thanksgiving week 2012. My wife and I have found that this is truly one of the only hotels we can completely relax in, and not worry about a thing. If we want to eat in, the food is good, and the service excellent. If we want to eat out we can take a short walk to several good restaurants. We would not leave the hotel for breakfast though. It is made to order and quite good.
A couple of places that stand out are Lety's for coconut shrimp and Kau Kan for Thanksgiving dinner. A special shout out for Franco, at Otilias, on Las Gatas beach, over 20 years of making days fun at the beach. Always good to see him when we get to Zih. Our favorite activity is daily massages on the beach $25-35 per hour. Both major beaches are only a few minutes walk away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Cuitlateca has just 5 suites, all stunning, four with private balcony or patio. Our hotel is known best for its intimacy and excellent, personal service. Casa Cuitlateca is the perfect place for couples looking for a romantic getaway. Relax, and let yourself be pampered by our excellent staff. We offer a fabulous ala carte breakfast, free of charge. For your convenience, we have round-the-clock food and beverage service, as well as room service at no extra charge. Come and see why Casa Cuitlateca has the highest rating (97%) on TripAdvisor for all hotels in Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa. This is not by chance. We work hard everyday to make your experience the very best it can be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Casa Cuitlateca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cuitlateca Zihuatanejo
- Casa Cuitlateca Hotel Zihuatanejo