As a family with two kids of 11 and 8, we enjoyed our stay immensely. We enjoyed the fact that his hotel is a typical Mexican family hotel and no international chain...The staff was very friendly and the kids enjoyed the pool and the beach, which is right at the end of the garden. It is worthwile booking a room with a view to the sea. They are better and the view is fantastic. We slept great and spent the days at the beach or in the pool. The pool is not huge, but big enough. The hotel is quiet and yet it is situated within walking distance of the center of Zihuatanejo. We highly recommend to take a small boat/water taxi from the center of Zihuatanejo to the beach Playa Las Gatas. Here you have the possibility of doing snorkling - and eating fresh fish right at the water front...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Villas Miramar is a small boutique hotel perfect for families and/or couples. It is located in La Madera Beach zone at Zihuatanejo, which makes it easy to walk through the main beaches or downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villas Miramar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Miramar Hotel Zihuatanejo
- Miramar Hotel Zihuatanejo