We spent 2 weeks in the Jr. Suite, ocean view and were extremely pleased. We had 2 separate bedrooms with bathrooms, kitchen, living room and dining room. The staff were extremely helpful, correcting any problems that we had (extra bed in 2nd bedroom, cooking pot for kitchen). The room, pool & grounds were very clean. Rock free beach, good swimming area, 10 minute easy walk to town along rock walkway along ocean. This area is very quiet and a breath taking view of the bay and the fishing boats out every morning. Fresh fish market 10 minutes away. The beds were comfortable, air condition in both bedrooms. We would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Villas Miramar is a small boutique hotel perfect for families and/or couples. It is located in La Madera Beach zone at Zihuatanejo, which makes it easy to walk through the main beaches or downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Villas Miramar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Miramar Hotel Zihuatanejo
- Miramar Hotel Zihuatanejo