Great location facilities are good and the staff very helpful and pleasant. I can see why people keep returning to this little gem with its fantastic views and location right on the beach with a short walk into town and various good restaurants close by. Irma is always on hand to help with any information. We were blown away by the creations made with the towels and flowers in the room, by the maid. Moses will look after you at the bar and Jose in the restaurant. Food was really enjoyable and well presented (try the club sandwich and fries). Rooms are really spacious and spotlessly clean and the fridge is really useful. Gardens lovely and well kept. We spent our first night in a garden view room which was very nice but then managed to get an ocean view room for the rest of our stay which was superb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Villas Miramar is a small boutique hotel perfect for families and/or couples. It is located in La Madera Beach zone at Zihuatanejo, which makes it easy to walk through the main beaches or downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Villas Miramar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Miramar Hotel Zihuatanejo
- Miramar Hotel Zihuatanejo