Along with my family, I have visited this hotel several times, starting when it was still named The Tides.
The Hotel is located in a great almost-isolated beach with very low waves, clean sand and a beautiful surrounding.
Service is superb, everybody calls you by your name, they will reserve a beach cabana for you, including towels and sand toys for the kids.
Complementary coffee, hot chocolate and warm bread is served every morning in your room.
Nearby you can find many activities in the small and pintoresque fishermen town of Zihuatanejo or in the more touristic Ixtapa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cool garden waterfalls, enchanted lagoons and elegant adobe-inspired villas nestle along one of Mexico's premier beaches to make up the romantic Viceroy Zihuatanejo. 46 Guestrooms and suites afford stunning garden and ocean views across a tranquil beach. Relaxed contentment is made complete with award winning Mexican as well as Pacific Seafood cuisine, 3 swimming pools including a spectacular seaside infinity pool, an intimate spa and superb service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Viceroy Zihuatanejo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tides Zihuatanejo Hotel Zihuatanejo
- The Tides Hotel Zihuatanejo
- The Tides Resort Zihuatanejo
- Villa Del Sol Zihuatanejo
- Tides Zihuatanejo