I recently stayed at the resort with my boyfriend and the service was 100% excellent. I travel a ton for work (this was a personal trip) and I must say that Mexico offers the best service out of any other place I've ever been to (I went to Cabo for a girls trip a few weeks ago and the service was just as excellent there too). The staff at the hotel were all so friendly and welcoming. The food at both restaurants is excellent. Our room (Lagoon suite) was spacious and the bed was very comfortable and the decor was very nice. I highly recommend the coconut margarita : )
We are definitley planning on going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cool garden waterfalls, enchanted lagoons and elegant adobe-inspired villas nestle along one of Mexico's premier beaches to make up the romantic Viceroy Zihuatanejo. 46 Guestrooms and suites afford stunning garden and ocean views across a tranquil beach. Relaxed contentment is made complete with award winning Mexican as well as Pacific Seafood cuisine, 3 swimming pools including a spectacular seaside infinity pool, an intimate spa and superb service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Viceroy Zihuatanejo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tides Zihuatanejo Hotel Zihuatanejo
- The Tides Hotel Zihuatanejo
- The Tides Resort Zihuatanejo
- Villa Del Sol Zihuatanejo
- Tides Zihuatanejo