We had our wedding ceremony and stayed with friends at one of the private residences at La Casa Que Canta, El Ensueno. Then we moved to a master suite in the main hotel for our honeymoon after our friends had returned home. We could not have had a better experience and we can not wait to return for our anniversary! We felt like we were family with the great staff by the end of our stay and we would like to thank them first and foremost for making our stay so enjoyable. We can not say enough good things about Luisa, Mel, Arturo, Flor, Romona, Adriana, and Krina (no "t"). El Murmullo was the residence we had original planned to have the wedding ceremony and stay with friends but we changed to Ensueno and could not have been happier about the decision. We had a tour of Murmullo and it is hands down an extremely gorgeous residence and the views are phenomenal! We just felt that the layout of Ensueno was more conducive for a group of four couples to spend time together. Plenty of privacy when you want it with an amazing common area to meet and enjoy each others company by the best pool out of all the pools at the whole hotel. Our wedding was intimate and perfect fit for the patio area of our penthouse suite Inspiration. Luisa was so very helpful in taking care of everything and taking away all of the stress. We just began to say "whatever you think is best" and she made sure it all worked out perfectly. When we had a few special requests she took care of them and then some! My best advice is not to listen to the couple from London's review. In our opinion it would be impossible not to have an amazing stay and happy memories to last a lifetime from staying at this beautiful hotel with a warm and friendly staff that makes you never want to leave! If you get a chance stay here! Try the lime pancakes and say hello to Mel for us! Happy Travels!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Casa Que Canta is a small luxury hotel with essence, history and a personality of its own. Located in Zihuatanejo next to the beautiful La Ropa beach, this hotel offers unrivaled panoramic views. Built with Adobe bricks, palapas and tropical woods, the unique architecture of La Casa Que Canta is an icon on the Pacific Coast of Mexico. It's 25 Oceanfront ample suites, spread out among three buildings, all have spacious terraces and 180-degree views overlooking the bay. Considered The Most Romantic Hotel by famous magazines, and travelers. The hotel was chosen for a famous Hollywood movie called "When a Man loves a woman". Since our opening 25 years ago, we are proud to be amongst the best Boutique Hotels of the World. Our pursuit of constant improvement and excellent service has granted us multiple awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Casa Que Canta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Casa Que Canta Hotel Zihuatanejo
- Casa Que Canta Hotel Zihuatanejo