If there is an experience you need to have before you die, stay a few days at La Casa Que Canta. Not even 20 minutes from the airport, served by many international airlines, there are very few places which do compare to this one. Although it is not intended for the super-active person, the hotel has a nice gym, you can run on the beach (just the walk down and up will be a good exercise), swim in their 2 pools, and they have outside activities like snorkeling, scuba diving and yoga. It is of course not the fun night life of neighbour Ixtapa, but who needs a TV and a disco when you basically come here to relax. I love being able to go down to the beach, walk for an hour, plunge into the big waves and then get a massage near the water. And apart from what the menu says, you can basically ask whatever you like to the chef. And do not hesitate to have Huevos Motuleños for beakfast instead of your daily granola or oatmeal. Give a little vacation to your stomach, and let it indulge in something different. And they have the best French (Belgian) fries of Zihuatanejo. Add to it the most friendly staff you can imagine, and you have all the ingredients for a perfect time. If you come for a few days, you won't want to get anywhere else to eat. And I did not even talk about the tremendous view.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Casa Que Canta is a small hotel with essence, a history and a personality of its own; a true tropical paradise. Located on a promontory in the middle of Zihuatanejo Bay next to the beautiful La Ropa beach, this hotel offers unrivaled panoramic views. Built with adobe bricks, palapas and tropical woods, the unique architecture of La Casa Que Canta is an icon on the Pacific Coast of Mexico. Its 25 ample suites, spread out among three buildings, all have spacious terraces and 180-degree views overlooking the bay. In this peaceful and refined world, attentive to the passage of time, we have created a universe with attention to details and with the uttermost respect for our guests and their well being. Loyal visitors tell us that each time they arrive at La Casa Que Canta, is like returning to a beloved family. Since our opening 23 years ago, we are proud to be amongst the best Boutique Hotels of the World. Our pursuit of constant improvement and excellent service has granted us multiple awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Casa Que Canta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Casa Que Canta Hotel Zihuatanejo
- Casa Que Canta Hotel Zihuatanejo