“Nicely decorated and well equipped”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
alexlor20...
Zihuatanejo, Mexico
“Nicely decorated and well equipped”
Reviewed January 26, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Good location, close to restaurants and the beach.
We were able to walk to Centro
The condo was very clean and comfortable
It was decorated with Mexican art and the kitchen was well equipped
We especially liked the Mexican art

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Robin A
Redwood City, California
“SO much better than the pictures show (and we expected)!”
Reviewed January 1, 2015 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

The pictures really don't do this place justice. It is just so cute! The beds are super comfortable. The shower has great pressure. The patio has a hammock and a cushioned bench for relaxing and a nice table for dining, playing cards, checking email, etc. There are ceiling fans all over and the A/C works great. The kitchen has dinnerware, barware, coffee maker, blender, bowls, pans, etc., (very well stocked) even with some coffee and tea to get you started each day.

The biggest complaint we had was the wifi doesn't expend into the condo. So you HAVE to be outside to check for restaurant reviews, watch videos, check email, all things that aren't an issue with many people, but we had some work to do, so we had to go outside. Not a big deal, at all.

There are many owners who live here and the place is quiet. It's well maintained. We met Almendra, the property manager, who is very helpful, kind, and easy to talk to. She got back to me promptly when I emailed her with questions, and she brought over what we needed promptly, as well. She is very helpful.

The owner, Ann, may not get back to you as quickly as you'd like, because she travels a lot, and doesn't have access to her email all the time. Be patient, and she'll get back to you.

The location is great. You have to walk up a very short steep street to then walk down the stairs of a steep street to get to Playa Madera. Five minutes. Of the four beaches we went to or walked by (Las Gatas, La Ropa, Madera, Principal), this was by far our favorite. We kept coming back to it. There is a wonderful street seconds away from the condo that has the most wonderful restaurants. The street is La Adelita, and we walked through this street every day to cross the canal to go to the centro for banks, restaurants, shopping. We ate at two of the restaurants (La Teracita and Las Adelitas) and loved both of them. There were so many others we wanted to try but didn't have enough time.

We would definitely stay here again. Location, price, and quality of the condo

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location, how spacious it was, price
Liked least: The cushions on the sofa and on the patio bench aren't that comfortable
Traveling group: Other
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Jan 2, 2015
Robin, I'm so glad that you enjoyed your vacation in Zihuatanejo, and that you enjoyed staying in my condo as much as I do.

I have a few new photos and as soon as I have time I'll add them to my description.

I can see that this summer I'll have to replace cushions. I spend very little time inside when I'm there(the pools and the beach are my usual hang-outs) so I hadn't noticed that the cushions were uncomfortable. Thanks for the heads-up. It will give me a chance to redecorate!

Ann
712Les50
Calgary, Canada
“Good rental for quiet couple”
Reviewed January 19, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

We had a great time in Zih this year. The condo was comfortable and had everything required. We spent a lot of time on the patio section and rarely were inside. The condo location is excellent and near lots of restaurants, beach, market and a short walk to the center of town. The rental cost was very affordable and the maid was excellent and the condo very clean on arrival. We spent 3 weeks as a couple and had our adult children arrive for the xmas/new years week. The only draw back to the complex was a "Hall Monitor" atmosphere that became apparent when our adult children arrived. Although I can appreciate that condo owners have a vested interest in where they live, we found that there was a certain air of distrust towards the rental crowd especially with the young adults in our group even though they were respectful to the property and well behaved. We would recommend this rental for a quiet couple but would be reluctant to recommend it for a family with young, teenage or adult children.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Traveling group: Other
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Jan 18, 2014
Hi Les,
Thank you for your candid review. I am glad that you enjoyed the condo and its location. Zihuatanejo is a magical place, and like you I find myself spending most of my time at home on the terrace, and when I'm not there I'm on the beach or eating in one of the wonderful nearby restaurants.

I'm sorry that you were made to feel uncomfortable when your children were there. Had I realized you were bringing an extra person in addition to your two sons, I would have suggested you find a condo with three bedrooms. The maximum occupancy for my 2 bedroom condo is 4, and during the holidays especially the occupancy limits become a valid concern for all residents. Nevertheless, the residents should have brought this to my attention without making you and your family feel uncomfortable, and I apologize for that.
Ann

Reviewed July 18, 2010 for a stay in October 2009

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing