“Another great spot to eat.”
Review of Bandido's De Zihua

Bandido's De Zihua
Ranked #12 of 326 Restaurants in Zihuatanejo
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Kamloops, Canada
“Another great spot to eat.”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

We stopped in last year to pick up their geo cache and promised to come back this year. We finally made it and ate and wow what good food and staff are so friendly, highly recommend coming here to eat

Visited February 2014

Tucson, Arizona
“Eating my way through the menu!”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I think this is now my 15th time eating at Bandido's and I haven't disliked anything , or anyone who has served. It is operated like a well oiled machine. The food is delicious and consistant. I love the roasted salsa, made to your order with crispy totopos.The octopus carpachio appetizer is cooked tender with a lovely vinaigrette, The quail is my favorite entree served with sauteed spinach and diced potato. Steaks are terder and cooked to perfection.
I would give Bandido's rating an excellant, however, I dislike it that they allow smoking. Even though it's an open and airy restaurant, It would be to their advantage to not allow smoking around their delicious food and valued customers.

• Visited February 2014
Ixtapa, Mexico
“Excellent entertainment”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I managed to catch Kora-son Cubano last night at bandidos. They're one of the best salsa bands you'll ever see! Joel on keyboard, Giovani-drums, Rodger-bass and Dayli on vocals... They're all excellent musicians and good human beings. Google Kora-son Cubano and check out the You tube video from Bandidos last year.

I had a nice margarita and their excellent salsa with chips and beer. Service from Jose was as always excellent. KSC starts about 11:30 pm but worth staying late to see them and all the action.

• Visited January 2014
Tucson
“Fun AND good food!”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Confession: I went to watch north american football and wound up enjoying the food and the service. I've been more than a few times and always enjoy the quail, octopus, and tuna. Jesus, the bartender is a gas and the rest of the servers have light hearted personalties. I've made reservations for the super bowl.

Visited January 2014
Minneapolis
“Second time there, just as great.”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Love the central location of Bandido's and the very attentive service. Great salsa made tableside. While we enjoy sitting near the railing and the sidewalk because we like the people-watching, it also makes you more susceptible to a LOT of street vendors which gets tiresome. Other than that, we loved our meal.

Visited January 2014