“Love the food, love the service!”

Tamales y Atoles Any (Restaurantes Mexicanos Any)
Ranked #11 of 322 Restaurants in Zihuatanejo
Cuisines: Latin, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Arizona
“Love the food, love the service!”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We have been in Zihua two weeks now. We have eaten at Any's four times. I am hooked on the chili relleno's. I have tried the enchiladas and chicken soup; both are yummy. I love the salsa's (3 of them) they deliver to the table with chips that are not greasy! The service is wonderful and everyone is friendly. One nice treat is you can use a credit card here, so if you are running low on peso's that helps!

1 Thank dmant

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Best Relleno in ZIH”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

My wife and I have visited two times since landing in ZIH. Food is very good and the service is excellent. For lunch I have tried the Mexican vegetable salad with pollo and the vegetable soup. Both were excellent choices. My wife cannot order anything other than the stuffed chile. Always fresh and really the best!!!! Drinks are a little expensive but the experience is well worth it. If you are running low on pesos, credit cards are welcome.

Perth, Australia
“Tasty family style Mexican food”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We ate there first on the recommendation of our barman at our hotel when we asked for a restaurant with Mexican food other than the delicious seafood we had be eating all over Zihua. We had a hunger for enchiladas, chille relleno, etc and we were not disappointed (not Anys has plenty of seafood based meals too). The selection of salsa served with the pre-meal chips are excellent and a pleasant change from the usual tomato and onion standard. The second visit was lunch after a morning fishing and was again satisfying as I was craving some cheese enchiladas and a cold beer, both of which were provided and both enjoyed equally.

The restaurant is clean and well-staffed by efficient non-clingy wait staff who speak enough English that communication is no problem. The prices might be a little high for the area for the family style food that is the feature but still cheap when compared to 'back home.' Conveniently located easily within walking distance from anywhere in El Centro and we walked in from La Madera no problem. I'm staying on in Zihua another week and will definitely be back to Any's.

US
“Pretty good food, a bit overpriced”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We ate here several times and were never thrilled but satisfied. The arrachera was ok, the first time we had garlic shrimp they were fantastic, the two times afterwards they were not fresh. The pozole is well known here but I didn't find it to be better than what I make and my husband likes mine better (or so he say :-)) The cecina was good and the tamales dulces were wonderful. We felt the prices were high for the quality and lack of consistency.

• Visited September 2013
Milford, NE
“Tasty, excellent, authentic!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We were looking for some "real" mexican food, and found it here at Any's. I recommend a burrito with picadillo, and the sopes. Agua de jamaica was just what we needed to quench our thirst. Thanks for a great meal! And I love the mexican-blanket tablecloths. Mexican blankets aren't used nearly enough anymore.

• Visited August 2013