“Hands-down, best ambience I've ever experienced.”

Tentaciones Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Tentaciones Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 349 Restaurants in Zihuatanejo
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Subiendo por Casa Cuitlateca
Description: Perched in the heart of Zihuatanejo Bay and up the mountain gives the property the best angle to appreciate incomparable views of the ocean and the city, the first sensation that comes through your eyes is peace, freedom and romance...
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I'll fill in more later. Just had to say "wow" for now. Wonderful meal. It was the night before our anniversary and they sang for us. Mind. Blown.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

The 1st time I went t Tentaciones we were with a group of 8 people and we had wonderful service!!! The waiters were right there on time with food and drinks, explaining everything that we were having to eat (because they have a set menu, 5 courses and delishiious)

The 2nd time I went, I went with 2 girlfriends and it was totally different! Food, really good although we had no idea what we were eating...and service was horrible. Had to ask for more wine, had to ask what it was that we were being served and they seemed really put out!

My feeling on this is, they see business men and they see dollar signs!! Do anything for them!!
They see us women and they don't do anything for us...by the way that is the reason your tip is not what you expected!! Pay attention to us and we will also tip what you deserve!

Reviewed November 23, 2013

My husband and I bought a condo in Ixtapa 8 years ago. We love this town and our favorite place in the whole world to eat out is Tentaciones in Zibuatanejo. This is a beautiful boutique hotel and restaurant. The place is enchanting with breath taking views of Zihuatanejo Bay.
The first time we went to eat at Tentaciones we were told it was a 5 course set menu created by their Chef fresh every day. The manager Salvador and his staff made us feel very comfortable and welcomed. When you make a reservation they ask if you have any allergies and although their menu is mostly fresh sea food they will accommodate if you prefer a file mignon or other type of meat as a main course. Personally I love sea food so for me is perfect. I have NEVER had a bad meal at Tentaciones. The place is amazing and very romantic and you will be made to feel very special. If you come to Zihuatanejo you have to go and eat at Tentaciones you will never experience anything like this anywhere else. The owners Carlos and Jorge are delightful and charming always looking at every small detail to make your experience unforgettable. The boutique Hotel and restaurant arquitecture is beautiful don't forget your camara you will want to take lots of pictures. Hope Tentaciones will also be your favorite restaurant like it is for my husband and I. Rocio J

Reviewed November 23, 2013

My wife an I have been going to eat at Tentaciones for 8 years. We own a condo in Ixtapa and of course we always discuss the best places to eat with our friends. Eight years ago a couple from Chicago told us about Tentaciones, telling us it was the best dining experience they have ever had. We tried it and couldn't agree more. It's just fantastic. The view the service and the five course meal. Don't rush it just take it all in and enjoy a very special evening. The meal is a five course meal. No menu, we all get the same but, AHHH, I can't properly describe this dining experience, you have to experience it. Over the past 8 years we've sent dozens and dozens of friends, the feedback is always the same,, OMG!

Reviewed November 23, 2013

My partner and I hosted our wedding reception and dinner, following a beautiful "Blessing Ceremony" at the Chapel at Cerro Del Vigia, at the spectacular Tentaciones Restaurant, high atop La Ropa Beach! For our sixty plus guests gathered from all points of the globe, it was an experience never to be forgotten. My partner and I found Tentaciones on an early visit to Zihuatanejo in January 2013 and immediately set upon the idea to host our celebratory dinner at this remarkable restaurant.

What superlatives can I employ here to describe the magic of the night - the delicious five course meal that had all of guests raving, a reception and dinner service the likes of which I have not seen in our world travels and a master choreographer in Salvador Albarca, the superb GM who remained calm and gracious at all times in the crazy process of planning a gala dinner for some sixty guests. The planning took place over 10 months and, in the final moments, every detail was perfect and the experience superb.

We also had guests who stayed with Tentaciones while in Zihuatanejo and they raved about their accommodations.

To Salvador, his team of some nine servers and everyone associated with our reception and dinner, muchas gracias!