“Great find”

Ranked #40 of 338 Restaurants in Zihuatanejo
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 1, 2010

My wife and I were walking down by the pier and found this place. It is a great location for people watching. We shared some fish tacos that were very good and an order of ceviche which was good but different. It was in a red sauce and I asked the waiter what it was, ketsup. He said you can order it with ketsup or without. I prefer the without.

Reviewed April 29, 2010

My wife & I had breakfast here which is pretty darn hard to screw up. I had chocolate chip pancakes which were good, while she had the stuffed french toast. Both were flavorful but nothing worth going out of your way for. It is a good place to people watch but gets very busy when the ships come in. It's a nice enough place, just don't go expecting it to be anything more than that.

1  Thank dyna47
Reviewed September 14, 2009

Yes it has become quite "Americanized" but the food still is rather native to the area. The one thing that could be better would be a view of the water. I did like how you could buy the boats from one of the shops down the walk, write your name on them and they would hang the boat on the ceiling so that if you go back to the restaurant you can see it. The gift shop is almost "too fancy" for the area. It is in the middle of a great part of Zihua though. With the fish market close by and all of the shops. Altogether if i was a critic i would give it 4 stars- 5 for food, 4 for service(has been the same waiter for all five years that I have gone to Zihua), 4 for value( on the water would make it a five), 4 for atmosphere( would be better if it was more "native" and less "Americanized") I would recommend it to a friend though and I can't wait to go again next year.

Reviewed March 12, 2009

Always dependable, always tasty, and great place to people watch

Reviewed January 28, 2009

The person who wrote "touristy"..... Yes.... however, service is great, shrimp and fish tacos, great... and lots of locals. If this makes it "touristy"... then it is. We however, wouldn't miss it.. One of the places we go to a couple times during a two week stay. Have for years... and years. And... the shrimp tacos have bacon...delicious. We like flour tortillas... owner smiled and said, "Our corn are the best.." Depends upon what you like. ;)