“Perfect Patio and Mango Daiquiri's”
Review of La Sirena Gorda

La Sirena Gorda
Ranked #43 of 332 Restaurants in Zihuatanejo
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2012

My husband and I made a special trip into town in order to experience The Fat Mermaid. We enjoyed some adult beverages on the beautiful patio and ate appetizers while people watching. The service was great and our waiter made sure that we were taken care of. The on-site gift shop is a must-see... I bought several souvenirs. Highly recommend the Daiquiri's.

1  Thank Misty E

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Get yourself a cold beer and enjoy it with the most out-of-the-world shrimp and bacon tacos (with carmelized onions). A slice of avocado and a squeeze of lime complete the dish!

1  Thank ZihuaMitch
Reviewed May 28, 2012

All was very good, fresh and tasty. Good fresh seafood nicely presented. Great service Excellent Margarita's en Roccas

Reviewed May 28, 2012

We've been traveling to Zihuatanejo for 25 + years and La Sirena Gorda is stll one of our go to places after all these years. So many to choose from these days, but LSG is definitely worth a stop any time for breakfast, lunch, dinner or sometimes just for a libation to kick back and people watch. The staff is great and we always look forward to a visit with Luis & Elizabeth when they are in town. Don't miss the boutique shop for a souvenir. Talking about La Sirena Gorda makes me miss the Sirenita tacos now. See you soon!

Reviewed May 10, 2012

I love this place! One of my favourite stops when I'm lucky enough to be in Ixtapa/Zihua!

Very fresh food and great service!