“Good Food - Not Great Value”
Review of Coconuts

Coconuts
Ranked #13 of 343 Restaurants in Zihuatanejo
Cuisines: Mexican, International
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Zihuatanejos oldest building serving excellent food from a seasonal menu and cocktail list since 1979
Reviewed April 3, 2013

The restaurant was definitely the nicest restaurant in Zihuatanejo but it was overpriced for the quality of the food.

Service was great.

1  Thank 2bbarry

Reviewed March 31, 2013

We sat at the bar, 3 of us and ate several dishes. Portabella Mushroom burger, Great! Fish tacos, yum!

Reviewed March 29, 2013

in a nice garden, with high heat and mosquitos!!!
the services is o.k, but the food is BAD and expensive!
There are better options for that price. SAD BUT BAD...

3  Thank adam p
Reviewed March 28, 2013

My father, sister and I take an annual trip to Zihuatanejo, and our first stop is always Coconuts! We visit several times on each trip - everything is fabulous, the drinks, food, ambiance, and most importantly the service. I dream about their black bean soup. I can't wait to go back next year!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Mahi-Mahi madness. I couldn't believe this dish. I hate to use Fantazmagorical too often but, perfectly cooked and surrounded by garlic and baby potatoes with a side order of jasmine rice and a black bean dipper with a couple tortilla chips. The ambience in this place is unique to say the least. They also have a very large wine list. I always expected a crazy bar. Far from that. I will be back to test the "shrimp".

1  Thank Canamigo