“My third stay at this house”
other travelers have booked this property
Front house view to the street
Front view from the beach Terrace and pool area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Front house view to the street
Front view from the beach
Terrace and pool area
Beautiful pool area with the amaizing ocean view
Master bedroom
Master bedroom balcony
Master bedroom balcony face to the ocean
View from the terrace to the surrounding mountains and ocean
Master bedroom desk and closet
Second bedroom
Second bedroom balcony view to the ocean
Third bedroom on the main floor
Hallway
Lovely living room view to the ocean
Nice kitchen with a perfect view to the ocean
Private infinity pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
Ian Frank...
“My third stay at this house”
Reviewed January 13, 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

I was impressed the first time I stayed here, amazed the second, but this last stay over New Years was the ultimate. Watching the fireworks from the pool area has to be one of the bests spots in all of Vallarta. We had our new years eve dinner a couple blocks away at a very nice restaurant. Then a walk along the Melicon to do a little people watching and back to the house around 11:00. For the firework display.

My adult children have fallen in love with this place as much as I have and told me I can never come here again without inviting them :)

All inclusive resorts are okay, but until you try renting this house on the beach near the Melicon. You haven't experienced the real beauty of Vallarta.

Again thanks to all the staff and owner. You have made an incredible family memory for me and my kids. See you again very soon.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Fergus, Canada
Reviewed December 6, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Management Response
Dec 8, 2016
Thank you so much Lynn, it was a pleasute for us to have you and your beautiful family at Casa Puesta del Sol, we´re pretty exiced to have you again! You and your family are always welcome to come back.
Reviewed December 3, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Reviewed October 7, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Ian Frank...
“WOW!!!”
Reviewed October 6, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

This area is my favorite in all of Vallarta, You are in the heart of Vallarta staying in a fantastic house (on the beach) with everything within short walking distance. I've stayed in the Villa Première and a house just down the beach many, many times over the last 10 years. And can honestly say this one tops them all.

I have admired this house walking by on the beach and always thought what a beautiful place. Well this summer I noticed it on this rental site and had to check it out. I stayed 4 nights in early September and have already re booked for over the Christmas break for me and my adult children. This place is even nicer on the inside than I could have imagined. A very important thing for me in a vacation rental is how it is maintained and this one didn't disappoint in any way. Everything is clean and very well kept.

If I had to rate this place on a scale from 1 to 10. It would get a 10 in every category. I'm already checking out available times in early spring.

Thank You Rosalva for letting me experience paradise in the heart of Vallarta.

Frank

Alberta Canada

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I was most impressed on how clean and well maintained the house is
Liked least: That my stay was to short
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
San Miguel de Allende Guanajuato
Reviewed October 5, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 18, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing