“WOW Such Excellent cofee”
Review of cafestodo

cafestodo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went with a couple from our condo who brought us here for their amazing coffee and boy were we surprised just how good it was! Service was friendly with smiles and so accommodating.

Each of us had iced coffee or lattes with some cream and the bill came to 120 pesos...30 pesos each cup. I asked for less ice and they understood.

They have beans to sell....a kilo for 260 pesos and 100gr for 60 pesos.

Cafestodo is in a residential local area behind Walmart about 2 blocks called ARAMARA. The entire neighborhood is fantastic for buying fresh chickens, fresh meat, fresh tortillas, fresh tamales from the little stand as they even have sweet strawberry tamales for 16 pesos each--absolutely delish!

Going back to Cafestodo to try their ginger iced coffee today.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (34)

Reviewed November 16, 2019 via mobile

Great coffee! Mocha frappes are amazing!! I don’t know if I can have Starbucks after having this coffee!! My “go-to” Frappes are the mocha frappe and the Oreo frappe.... with and extra shot of course!! If you’re in PV, try this place... I believe there is another location at the galleria mall!!

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed January 3, 2019 via mobile

If you’re in Walmart near the Marina and are pining for coffee, take a short walk off the main drag to this neighborhood coffee place. Mainly locals here plus the occasional expat who knows about this. I always pick the iced chai latte - they have an assortment of alternative milks, soy, coconut and lactose-free milk - and I can taste the spice in my latte. My husband picks the double expresso, which packs a punch. Our two drinks came up to 60 pesos or approximately $3.00. Note they don’t sell pastries, just cookies. The address is: Mar de Cortes 600, Palmar de Aramara, 48314 Puerto Vallarta.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

Both frappaccinos and hot drinks top notch. Love the mocha frap with a double shot. Hot drinks super hot. Staying walking distance so I get a hot and a cold drink each time. Bought beans to bring home

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed March 11, 2018

This little coffee shop if off the beaten path - and that's part of it's charm. It's full of locals getting their morning coffee. We went there twice and would have gone everyday of our time in PV if we knew about it! Several behind the counter workers help multiple customers at once. This is the way a coffee house should feel! Not like an automated production line. We were quickly assessed as non-spanish speakers and got a helpful employee to explain a few things. The Juringa (ginger) coffee was so unique! Oreo Frappe (cold) with extra shot was amazing! Each coffee was hotter than American companies can make and everyone was so happy with that! The owner was so kind and fun to chat with when the morning crowd slowed down. Great job, Cafestodo!! (Note, coffee only - don't expect a pastry case)

Date of visit: March 2018