“Excellent bodywork”

The Blue Massage Spa
Reviewed May 9, 2012

My excellent hotel desk clerk arranged for a discounted massage here. The masseur came to the hotel to make sure that I would find the way without getting lost (it was around the corner, but I had never been and was glad for the help) The body work was excellent, on par with much more expensive spas. Try the exfoliating salt scrub, you'll have skin like a baby afterward.

2  Thank William K

Reviewed March 26, 2012

We had three massage therapist come to our villa "casa de la torre" for a spa day for my 4 daughter and me, ranging from 26 years to 56 years old. They were extremely professional and wonderful therapists. We had swedish massages and clay treatments that lasted 2 hours. It was wonderful and for $10.00 more per person to have them come to the casa it was the bestl

2  Thank carmengia2
Reviewed March 17, 2012

I have had many great massages here at Blue Massage Spa. My personal favorites are David, Angel and Martin (owner). They are very professional and seam to know just the right amount of pressure you need.

1  Thank Chris B
Reviewed January 27, 2012

Terrific and can't beat the price. Ask for Martin, nice guy. 60 minute massage for only 490 Peso's (about $40 USD).

2  Thank minnehaha9
Reviewed December 22, 2011

The masseurs are not necessary well trained. But on the other hand the establishment accepts credit cards, is well established and is clean. Sometimes you have to go thru somebody's session to get to your massage room which is awkward. Appointments are mostly kept and usually with the masseur you asked for, but don't cross your fingers.

2  Thank sebsreichel