“Great location”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Just remodeled building of our location
Another view of our building
This shows you how the beach is so near from us, this pic was made from right out of the building
Or building is the one on the left
Another view of Playa Los Muertos, what you'll see at the time your feet get there.
The same place of capturing this image, but in after sunset hours
Here at Playa los Muertos, just at a quarter of block from our place!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dale J
Newmarket, Canada
“Great location”
Reviewed January 9, 2019 for a stay in January 2019

The location is close to the beach, old town, Malecon, bars and restaurants. Quiet building, only 6 units, very clean, has everything you need. Little market around the corner. The Malecon is pedestrian walk way , lovely for evening walks, or runs in the day. Great bus service to Walmart, Costco, Sam's club. Players Sports bar is an amazing fun place to watch any sports. Wonderful place for a holiday.

Date of stay: January 2019
Management Response
Feb 16, 2019
Thank you so much, Dale for your kind comments. Glad to know that yo had a nice time here. Comeback soon! You are always welcome :-)
tomass960
San Blas, Mexico
“Perfect ”
Reviewed September 25, 2018 for a stay in September 2018
person found this review helpful

This apartment is perfect in every way. Minutes from la playa, all the wonderful restaraunts and shops.
Of the many places I have stayed in Mexico this is one of the best.
Everything you need is provided for a great stay.
If you need help, I didn't, Sandra or Jose are a call or message away.
It is on the second floor and very quiet for this active part of old town.
I highly recomend this wonderful place and will definitely return!

Date of stay: September 2018
orovidrio
Berkeley, California
“Incredible!”
Reviewed September 21, 2018 for a stay in September 2018
people found this review helpful

This apartment is incredible. I was going to wait until I had to leave to review Saundra's wonderful place, but decided the sooner the better.
I know Puerto Vallarta well. When I first came I was 8 years old. I now come at least twice a year and have rented many places.
This is the absolute best rental I have stayed in at any price...anywhere in Mexico.
The apartment is in a fantastic location. Minutes from the beach and every great place in Old Town.
Everything you could possibly need is supplied. Not everything is even mentioned in the amenities. if I needed assistance,(I did not) help was a call or message away. I will always choose this incredible place in the future. Thank you Saundra and Jose.

Date of stay: September 2018
YayaShare
Concord, California
“Could Not Have Been Better”
Reviewed March 25, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

We arrived at the condo by taxi from the airport. Jose met us there and gave us a short tour. The condo looks like it had just been renovated - very modern with lots of concrete and metal. It is spotless and has everything that one could want. It is bright and airy. We didn’t even use the air conditioner because with the windows wide open and the three ceiling fans going it was delightful. As others have said, it really is in a prime location on Playa los Muertos - just two short blocks to the beach. Lots of bars, restaurants, stores, activities, etc. Since we booked the condo I have seen it priced even lower on different dates. We thought that $114 per night was low, but I have seen it at about $60. That would be an incredible steal. We could not have been happier with this condo and will definitely return - and soon!

Date of stay: March 2018
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing