“The perfect end to a wonderful week in PV.”
Review of Daiquiri Dick's

Daiquiri Dick's
Reserve with OpenTable
Daiquiri Dick's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #60 of 1,020 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: A Puerto Vallarta landmark on Los Muertos Beach in the Romantic Zone, Daiquiri Dick’s has pleased locals & visitors alike for more than 3 decades. The constantly evolving & innovative menu, best described as Pacific Rim with a Mediterranean flair, features the freshest ingredients combined to stimulate the palate & please the eye. The always attentive, professional & friendly service contribute to an exceptional experience be it a casual breakfast, business lunch or dinner celebration. Un icono en la Playa Los Muertos, el restaurante Daiquiri Dick’s ha encantado a vallartenses y turistas por más de 3 décadas. El menú innovador de frecuentes evoluciones, descrito por sabores del Pacifico con influencias Mediterráneas, luce los ingredientes mas frescos combinados para estimular el paladar y la vista. El servicio atento, profesional y amigable, contribuye a una experiencia excepcional, ya sea para un desayuno casual, una comida con clientes o una cena de celebración.
Regina, Canada
“The perfect end to a wonderful week in PV.”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

On the last night of our getaway from winter we chose to head down to stroll the Malecon and to eat at Daiquiri Dick's. This is an upscale restaurant and slightly more expensive but what the heck it was our last night in a beautiful setting. My wife and I shared the Wonton Shrimp Baskets with a Garlic Cilantro Sauce appetizer. My wife had the Cornmeal Crusted Perch with Toasted Garlic-Ancho Chile Vinaigrette, served over a light non-mayo slaw with roasted baby potatoes and I had the Grilled Giant Prawns in Yellow Mole Marinade, served with soft polenta and arugula for the mains. For dessert we shared the ancho Chile infused Chocolate Crème Brule and the Key Lime Pie. Of course our meal was accompanied by their excellent margaritas.

The food was fresh and tasty. The service was excellent and we sat outdoors near the water's edge.

• Visited March 2014

Winnipeg
“A great experience!”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

I always recommend Daiquiri Dick's to my friends going to Puerto Vallarta, and to try the whole snapper! It is simply one of the best fish dishes I've had, and the Calimari is also one of my favorites! That being said, I've enjoyed all the menu items I've tried, though its hard for me to stay away from those two favorites!
The service is excellent, with welcoming staff and knowledgeable servers, I found there was a real desire to make your dining experience enjoyable. That the head chef took the time come by and welcome us to the restaurant and inquire about our satisfaction was a treat, she was very pleasant and personable on each occasion I've visited.
I found the prices quite reasonable, especially when the service and atmosphere are taken into account. Will make it a point to dine here when in P.V.

• Visited February 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Excellent Choice in Vallarta Zona Romantica”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We went in early June, at the start of the slow season. We didn't need reservations, just walked in. Empty. As was everywhere in Vallarta in June. Still, food was great. Location was perfect. Right on the beach. Waiters were well trained and responsive but not intrusive. Food was great. We had a fried fish specialty which was not only delicious, but a work of art. Most memorable was the Marguerita. I forget which one (they have several) but it was large and strong. Best drink I had in Vallarta. Will definitely go back.

• Visited June 2014
San Francisco, California
“Get the Snapper!”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

I first tried the whole snapper with friends here on vacation a few days ago and after habitually ordering whole snapper at every restaurant that offered it I HAD to come back to enjoy it again. The way it is prepared at Daiquiri Dicks surpasses all other snapper I've had on this trip. It is tender, flavorful, succulent and beautifully plated. It's definitely a statement dish and one that I hope to enjoy again!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Gabriel P
Crawley, United Kingdom
“quality”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

good food
food beers
good service prices very reasonable

and good staff good view over the bay area

Visited July 2014