“Long time Favorite!!”
Review of Daiquiri Dick's

Daiquiri Dick's
Reserve with OpenTable
Daiquiri Dick's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 1,058 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: A Puerto Vallarta landmark on Los Muertos Beach in the Romantic Zone, Daiquiri Dick’s has pleased locals & visitors alike for more than 3 decades. The constantly evolving & innovative menu, best described as Pacific Rim with a Mediterranean flair, features the freshest ingredients combined to stimulate the palate & please the eye. The always attentive, professional & friendly service contribute to an exceptional experience be it a casual breakfast, business lunch or dinner celebration. Un icono en la Playa Los Muertos, el restaurante Daiquiri Dick’s ha encantado a vallartenses y turistas por más de 3 décadas. El menú innovador de frecuentes evoluciones, descrito por sabores del Pacifico con influencias Mediterráneas, luce los ingredientes mas frescos combinados para estimular el paladar y la vista. El servicio atento, profesional y amigable, contribuye a una experiencia excepcional, ya sea para un desayuno casual, una comida con clientes o una cena de celebración.
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband and I had a delicious dinner at Daiquiri Dick's the other night!! We have eaten at this restaurant for years and never are disappointed. We started out with margaritas and enjoyed the setting on the water. We split a avocado/papaya salad (sooo good) and for the main course split their prawns!! I have included a picture of the prawns. I almost never eat everything on my plate but neither of us left any of the great food. The prawns were served with mashed potatoes and wonderful vegetables (broccoli, carrots, and beans.....all fresh!!) The service was professional and friendly. Daiquiri Dicks is a one of the best places to watch the sunset. We were not hurried to leave, even though we were too full to eat dessert. If you are in PV, do not miss Daiquiri Dicks!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,012)

Reviewed May 6, 2013

AIfter a day of exploring PV on foot, my husband and I needed a cold cerveza. It was late afternoon so not too crowded in the bar. We asked the waiter to just bring us his favorite appetizer and two Pacificos. He brought us wonton shrimp baskets with cilantro sauce. Yummy! We saw many other things that looked interesting on the menu so next time we are in PV we will be having dinner here. Great location and people-watching.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I am a frequent visitor to Puerto Vallarta and continue to eat at Daiquiri Dick's each visit. The staff is very professional and friendly, the view is the best and the food is consistently wonderful. I will return again on my next visit.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

If you get a chance to go, make sure you get the signature "fish on a stick". It is really good and the presentation is amazing.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

I'm a frequent Vallarta visitor for almost a decade now. Best drinks in town (try the Margarita Linda or the Mojito), and also a decent wine list, fabulous food (James Beard award winning chef), great General Manager, friendly staff, great view and crashing surf. And minus the attitude and prices of Des Artistes. This restaurant is like my home away from home.

1  Thank EpicureoEducado