“Sweet Treat”
Review of Yoogulicious

Yoogulicious
Ranked #6 of 26 Dessert in Puerto Vallarta
Reviewed March 13, 2019

WE got this as a treat at 9pm. I had coconut yogurt and my daughter had vanilla with caramel. Very tasty!!

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 2, 2019

Walked from Conchas Chinas area to town with my niece. We needed a little pick me up for our energy so stopped for yogurt. My niece had one of the tropical fruit flavors and said it was good. I had a cup with coconut and vanilla yogurt and it was very refreshing! I came to this place last year and will likely come next time we visit PV.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank Beary_Nice-Kins
Reviewed February 6, 2019

I love this place and am always happy to have a little taste of the coconut yogurt. It is located right at the beach so you can’t find a better setting for a little sit down with something sweet.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank DancingQueen012
Reviewed February 4, 2019

This has become a regular stopping place for us when we visit PV. It is right on the beach. They have coffee as well as frozen yogurt. There are little tables outside, where the people watching is excellent. However, I like one of the two tables inside, by the front window. Same view, but in air-conditioned comfort. The yogurt itself is a little sweet for my taste, but there are other options.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 27, 2019

One day, I was lazing around the pool at the Playa Los Arcos Resort, when a gentleman from Yoogulicous was giving out free samples of the frozen yogurt. What I got was the vanilla/coconut. The flavour definitely was a WOW factor. This was not just coconut flavouring, but bits of real coconut in the yogurt. Knew where the Yoogulicous was located right next door to our resort, so a few times we paid a visit for a delicouls treat. The strawberry was wonderful, & certainly there is no doubt as to what flavour you're eating. It is not faint., but excellent; the same goes for the pistachio. At first, we had the medium cup...which turned out to be far too much for us, so with subsequent visits, we opted for the small cup which was more than sufficient.
When entering their store, it is downright cold. Quite honestly, I wouldn't be able to sit in there to enjoy my treat because it's just far too cold, but they do have tables & chairs on the outside for the patrons to sit.
The discovery of this place & the treats offered was a very pleasant surprise. I highly recommend that you pay Yoogulicous a visit. By the way; there are various toppings to add to your frozen yogurt...all included in the price. Yes, the price is more than the other local shops, but well worth it. I will be in PV again next December (2019)..& most definitely will be at the Yoogulicious once more. Congrats to Yoogulicous.
Just one minor thing...the young woman working there didn't seem to be enjoying her job very much. She did not have a friendly personality at all.

Date of visit: January 2019