All reviews would definitely stay here again great place to stay full kitchen zona romantica living room balcony overlooking the beach no elevator great location ivan condo tv wifi privacy pv ocean
Selected filters
Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

I spent 3 nights at the Amapas Apartments. This place is Awesome! I had a one bedroom with balcony with views of the beach and couldn’t have been more pleased. The apartment was spacious, great low price, well equipped, great AC, Tv had channels in English, quiet, and the best location! Will definitely stay here again! Highly Recommend!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Glenrocksd
Reviewed January 16, 2019

Amapas Apartments is a lovely place to stay. Comfortable, quaint, very clean with helpful staff. It feels like an apartment vs a hotel vibe. Right in the zona Romantica close to restaurants, beach, etc. Air conditioning is nice. Balconies overlook a busy street but we were too busy to sit out there very much. The shower was fantastic!! The only other thing I'd note is that there's no beach to sit on, so, it would have been really nice if the apartments came with a beach umberella and some sort of backpack beach chair you could use. The beach itself is only steps away. The water taxi is also steps away at the end of the pier so we took that twice to Yelepa and elsewhere for a day. We met quite a few long term tenants from Canada and the US staying there. Pet friendly.

Date of stay: December 2018
2  Thank Companion57851229644
Reviewed January 9, 2019 via mobile

This place is great. Good location, large units beautiful rooftop views and very economical. The only fault I found is the noise. Not from the street, but from the other guests. I'm thinking it would be PERFECT except for the loud, most likely intoxicated daily neighbors I had. There was no staff present to address the issues. Here's the thing, I like it so much I'll most likely be back.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 20, 2018

What a great location! It was close to everything we needed! We were greeted by our contact promptly at 3pm upon our arrival. Our second floor (just up one flight of stairs from the foyer) condo faced Amapas and we had a partial ocean view of the beautiful pier. We traveled with friends so we were delighted to discover this condo had two full bathrooms. The beds were comfortable and the air conditioner was very much appreciated. We enjoyed coffee on our balcony each morning watching all the locals and visitors walk buy. Amapas is a busy street so if you're a light sleeper I'd recommend bringing ear plugs. Anyone who stays here will be delighted with the location and how clean this place is. The cleaning staff show up every Wednesday morning to change your beds and give you clean towels. We would definitely stay here again without any hesitation. Can't wait to return!

Date of stay: November 2018
1  Thank Scott T
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

My sister and I rented a 2 bedroom and 2 bath apartment and were not disappointed. The beds were comfy and the kitchen had everything we needed for coffee and breakfast each morning. The pool and area were clean and refreshing. Jessica and Ivan were there to assist us and answer any questions we had. Highly recommend and would stay again

Date of stay: October 2018