“Great food and atmosphere!”
Review of Devil's Bar

Devil's Bar
Ranked #101 of 1,295 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Reviewed April 23, 2019

Being from Phoenix, this is a little slice of home set beside a river and beautiful outside environment. Food is great, service also great.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 12, 2019

This review is for the small bar on the malecon. I wish I would've caught the girls name making drinks but she was amazing. Everything was hand made and literally took 5 minutes each time she made a drink but it was so worth the wait. The best paloma's I had the whole week. Great place to people watch and relax.

Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

Beautiful building and relaxing patio with views of the river. Staff is great and food was fast and tasty. The Drinks are AMAZING! Try the Michelada or something fruity. I watched them make our drinks with fresh fruit and herbs - you can really taste the quality. Sundevil alumni get a free shot so wear your gear! A must when by the beach.

Reviewed April 2, 2019

I have been to the smaller Devil's Bar on the Malecon many times, but this was my first visit to the larger bar by the river below the bridge. Great, great, place! As with the other Devil's Bar, the staff here is friendly and attentive. There is an indoor bar with TV's showing sports, and a very large outdoor patio above the river. I was very pleased with the calzone I ordered - I don't often order a calzone, however this was the best one I have ever had! In my opinion, this is the best Sports Bar in Vallarta!!

Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I were looking for a relaxing laid back restaurant to have a few drinks and a bit to eat. Service was excellent. We met Charlie the lizard on our way in. Was able to feed him and his younger smaller sibling some salad then we commenced in a enjoyment of a couple of margaritas and mohitos much to our liking. We then delved into a mouth watering fire crust meat lovers pizza along with some great tasting Thai Chille and Salt n Pepper wings. The owner who appeared as one of us with flip flops, shorts and a t shirt, came by a few times to ask is how things were going, seemed genuinely concerned for our experience at his restaurant. We also had a great visit with the a few workers who asked us how we enjoyed our experience in the area and their restaurant. We asked for assistance wth Uber and the young fella was kind enough to lead us up the steps to the busy street where the Uber was to pick us up. We greatly appreciated their hospitality and excellent service while being there. I strongly recommend this place for a great atmosphere, great service and great food. We will come back and also bring more people with us next time