Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$169
$249
$259
$162
Bookit.com
Now Amber Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
$331
$220
  • Beachfront
Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$268
  • Breakfast included
$437
$193
  • Pool
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$95
$89
Priceline
  • Beachfront
All reviewsrooftop poolsmall pool and hot tubsmall frigcancel my reservationgreat suitebreakfast includedfully equipped kitchenbalcony viewhuevos rancherosfourth floordefinitely stay here againliving roomweek staymaleconpvleypesos
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Hotel Suites Nadia was the perfect spot for our first trip to PV. Great location just 2 blocks north of the Malecon .An amazing ocean view from the roof top terrace and infinity pool. A grocery store across the road.Steps away from the beach.
Hotel staff very friendly and helpful.The lovely rooms kept squeaky clean.We loved our continental breakfasts on the terrace each morning while we looked out for whales.
It's easy to walk to the Malecon and Viejo Vallarta from here but it's a quieter spot away from party central. You feel in the heart of real Puerto Vallarta with it's cobblestone streets and liveliness.So easy to get a local bus to see some of the surrounding small towns.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ruth I
Jose Luis C, Gerente at Hotel Suites Nadia, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Hello Ruth:

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your recent visit to our Puerto Vallarta hotel. It really pleases us to know that we, the staff and hotel, fulfilled your expectations. I will share your message with the entire staff; I am sure they will be happy to know that their efforts paid off. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

José Luis Casillas U.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

What a great experience, right in the middle of old Vallarta. Steps from a beautiful beach, an easy walk to the Malecon, full-scale market up the street and the best late night 'street meat' tacos just up the block. Many restaurants are within a short walking distance. The room was clean and quiet (smallish & cozy), the staff was simply amazing. Warm, friendly, personable and very helpful. They offered towels for the beach, tips on places to eat and local attractions, and the topper was a beautiful complimentary continental breakfast every morning: fresh fruit, juice, coffee, toast & hot cereal. If you're looking for a change from the big beach resorts and would like to experience the real Vallarta, this is a great place to start.

Room Tip: Ask for room 403- a bit smaller than the privately owned rentals mentioned by other reviewers, but you're on the uppermost floor with a private balcony that offers a wonderful street and ocean view. Perfect for your morning coffee.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank tmac3putt
Jose Luis C, Propietario at Hotel Suites Nadia, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Dear Guest:

I want to thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our Puerto Vallarta hotel. We are very pleased to know that you found our property satisfactory. I will make sure that our staff knows about your comment and we certainly look forward to having you stay with us again.

José Luis Casillas U.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

We considered this hotel because of all the great reviews on Tripadvisor and then after talking to Susan our decision was made. I have to say she is a fabulous person to deal with.
She constantly warned us about going during Semana Santa (how bad can it be) but it worked for us time wise so off we went for 3 weeks at the hotel. From the first moment we walked thru the door to the second we left - we loved every minute of it all. The staff here is unbelievable!! after the second day we felt like we were part of a family, they take an interest in what you are doing and where you are going. Offering great local information and advice when asked for. We were luck enough to stay in room 301 and 401 so got to compare the two. Each room has its attributes, They are almost identical (very small differences in storage) Each room is extremely private, 401 definitely has the better view and we found it to capture the breeze a bit more and maybe a tiny bit nosier (sound rises so even the surf was louder much to our enjoyment) Room 301 was slightly quieter and the view of the sand on the beach in one area was restricted. You have to look over the thatched roof of the Mango Club. Both kitchens are extremely well equipped - 401 has a crock pot and rice cooker but 301 has a very small briquette barbecue - the only thing I could not find were measuring spoons (not important at all) We found the beds to be extremely comfortable, the towels plush and soft and the beach chairs an added bonus. I LOVE the beach but enjoyed the roof top pool area here more. You can lay on a lounge chair be entertained by all the activity on the beach with the infinity pool steps away and refreshments only a floor or two away. We spent many happy hours up here. The whole hotel is absolutely spotless, from the pool washroom to the decking, Hector does a fabulous job with the pool and hot tub (yes it was hot) the windows and floors are constantly being washed, Our room was kept cleaner than my house and I am pretty picky!! The location is absolutely perfect - close enough to the Malecon but not in a huge tourist area. (when I go on vacation I want to be with the locals - not in a relocated North-American Hotel complex) We walked for miles daily - to the far end of the Romantic Zone, to Wal-Mart, back and forth criss crossing all over the place. I love watching people go about their daily lives, checking out all the architecture, flowers and finding small those hidden "gems". The bus was a breeze to take and I loved being able to just flag one down if we could not see a bus stop. The grocery store up the street was amazing they had everything (like a mini Wal-Mart). We constantly were stocking up on fresh tortillas, taco chips, guacamole, frijoles and loved their coleslaw and their fried chicken was always fresh. Beer, Wine, Tequila - they had it all. I do have to mention the music from the Mango Club - with all the beautiful music Mexico has it is sad to have a club play the same 10 selections over and over. It did get tiresome hearing the boom boom boom - but I know the hotel management is working on the problem. Is it bad enough to make me stay somewhere else - Not At All.
I do have to comment on Semena Santa - was it loud, Yes - was it crowded, Yes -was it interesting,Yes - was it fun to watch another country celebrate their most popular holiday -Yes, Would I do it again, probably but I might wait a year or two. (I did not find it as bad as Spring Break in Florida) I consider ourselves very lucky to have found this GEM of a hotel, our heartfelt thanks go out to all the staff for helping to make our vacation so special. They are an amazing group of people. Can't wait for next year!!

Room Tip: Try to get one of the end units, they are larger and much brighter.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank markenbc
Jose Luis C, Gerente at Hotel Suites Nadia, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2012

Dear Guests:

On behalf of the staff at Hotel Suites Nadia Vallarta, I thank you for taking the time to express your opinion and sharing your experiences during your recent visit to our Puerto Vallarta hotel. I will make sure that all of the staff knows about your opinions; I am sure as well that they will feel very proud to know that their efforts and hard work are appreciated by our guests.

In respect to the management, I would like to assure you that we will continue to do our best to improve our day to day services.

Again, muchas gracias and thank you so much for your kind words.

General Manager.

Reviewed April 17, 2012

Cozy compact clean apartment. Wonderful, helpful staff. Beautiful view of ocean and sunsets from balcony and rooftop. Steps to the beach and a short walk to the Malecon. Loved it!

Room Tip: Small boutique hotel
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kay O
Jose Luis C, Gerente at Hotel Suites Nadia, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2012

Dear Kay:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our Puerto Vallarta hotel. In effect, convenient location is one of our strong points; I am glad you feel that way too.

Again, muchas gracias for writing about us, we look forward to seeing you again in a near future.

Reviewed March 23, 2012

We returned to HSN March 13 to 19, 2012. We stayed here 2 years ago and enjoyed the stay so much, we needed to return. The service and staff was exceptional - again. Jose Luis the manager and Antonio the desk manager could not have been more professional! The room was spotless. Some reviewers remark about the room size. But, we love PV and know it's all about the beach, the city, the hospitality, the vitality - Pacifico's and incredible food.... And, all this is at your doorstep at HSN!! So, the room is perfect - a place to clean up, relax, sleep and get ready for a great time.

We heard some noise in the early evening (boy, it sounded like a good time!) but, it went quiet at 9:30... Maybe we could complain about the noise of the waves crashing on the beach - this is the noise we heard - and woke-up to each morning.... What could be more 'beachy' than this? When we expressed our concern about the waves making noise, Jose Luis promised to see what he could do.... Like we said, perfect service!!

Seriously, the beach is 50 feet from the hotel. A major grocery store is 100 feet away on the main street. The "Malecon" is 15 minutes walking. In fact we walked everywhere. What a joy. The only problem we see here is they don't allow 6 stars for location. There isn't a better located hotel than this!!

And, we are very happy to report PV is renovating the streets and sidewalks - making the sidewalks wider!! The Malecon is closed to vehicles. So, there is a wide and wonderful promenade.

So we had our PV fix - and can't wait to get back!

Room Tip: We were in 302, which is one of the smaller units - perfect for us (2 people) - cozy, all the amenities... 50+ tv channels, wifi, refrig (for the Pacifico).... Man, we want to go back...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Jose Luis C, Gerente at Hotel Suites Nadia, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2012

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel. I make a point of sharing with the staff the comments we receive from our guests. I am very certain that they will love to hear about yours; thank you again, we appreciate it.

By the way, our good Lord did answer me when I asked him if he could reduce the pounding noise of the crashing waves, they are calmer now!!!

Muchas gracias de nuevo and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.