Hotel Suites Nadia
Sunset Plaza Beach Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$380
$288
Velas Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
$286
$338
$278
Bookit.com
Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
$215
$145
Bookit.com
Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$83
  • Pool
Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$149
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Melia Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$255
$214
  • Breakfast included
Barcelo Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$476
$283
  • Breakfast included
Los Arcos Suites(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$96
$89
  • Pool
The Westin Resort & Spa, Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$164
$124
  • Beachfront
All reviewsrooftop poolbeach clubsmall pool and hot tubrecommend hotelsmall frigcancel my reservationgreat suitestreet tacosbeautiful boutique hotelbreakfast includedfully equipped kitchenbalcony viewhuevos rancherosfourth floortortillasdefinitely stay here againspent nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 25, 2012

I'm sitting outside my condo, suite 301, eating breakfast and watching and listening to the waves. Life really doesn't get much better than that! This is my 2nd time staying at Hotel Suites Nadia in one of the 2 oceanview suites privately owned by Susan Samuel (#301 and #401). The view can't be beat; you can hear the ocean's waves crashing from your bed. You can even watch the sunset from your shower! The suite is beautiful, comfortable bed, good water pressure and hot water in the shower, a kitchen with everything you need and more. And 2 TVs with a ton of channels in both English and Spanish. The ocean is right below you, and there's an infinity pool and jacuzzi on the roof of this small 5-story building. Want to swim/sit in the jacuzzi and watch the ocean when you first wake up or before you go to bed? This is the place. Everything is literally around the corner. One block away you will find a 24-hour supermarket; the Malecon is a 5-minute walk. The crafts market is a few more minutes away by foot. You can get there by walking along the beach.

The place has EVERYTHING: even some kitchen appliances I don't have back home. You want to sit on the beach? Open the bedroom closet and take out the 2 comfortable beach chairs. You forgot a hat? Look under the kitchen sink; there are 2 straw hats.

I had the opportunity to meet Susan when I first stayed here a year ago; she is one of the kindest, nicest people you'll ever meet. She lives in Canada and stays in one of the suites several times a year. Her touch and attention to detail are evident from the moment you walk in.

The hotel staff is extremely cordial, knowledgeable, helpful, and speaks English. Antonio and Carlos who work at the front desk are absolute dolls! They have both become friends of mine. Did I mention 24-hour security and safes in the room? Not that you need it; this place feel so safe; I often leave my room to go up to the roof and leave the door open and unlocked.

I can't wait to come back and certainly don't want to leave.

Room Tip: Suite #s 301 and #401 are only rentable thru Susan Samuel, not thru the hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank lisagSF
Reviewed February 18, 2012

just returned home after spending one month [15 jan to 15 feb 2012] at this wonderful location.We don't want to tell too many people {ha!ha!} ; may be sold out the next time we go to PV.Located next to the beach,a 5 minute walk to Malecon,and a further 10 minutes to the main square. 1 block from grocery store where we could get fresh bread, pastries, fruits and veggies on a daily basis.
the staff was great: Jose Luis [mgr], Vicki, Alexis,Ines, Antonio, Hector, thanks for everything. [ I hope i didn't forget anyone].
and to Vicki.....Hasta luego!! [ see...I didn't forget]

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 6picker
Jose Luis C, Manager at Hotel Suites Nadia, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2012

Dear Guest:

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments about your recet experience at our Puerto Vallarta hotel. I will convey your comments to the staff, I am sure they will lke to know that their efforts and hard work made you happy.

We look forward to have you stay with us in a near future.

Thank you again.

General Manager.

Reviewed January 22, 2012

My wife and our daugther stayed at HSN for 2 weeks last january. Jose Luis, the manager went out of his way to accomodate our 1 yo daugther. The beach is seconds away which is great, especially with a young kid. There's a large grocery store a minute away which was perfect for us since we often cooked our own meals in our suite's kitchen. And for those other times when we didn't feel like cooking we just grabbed tacos and quesadillas at the corner taco stand. Room cleanliness and service is irreprochable.

Room Tip: On the higher floors you get exceptionnal views on the Ocean and Bahia de Banderas.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank PrizmP
Jose Luis C, General Manager at Hotel Suites Nadia, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2012

Dear Guest:

Thank you for sharing your lovely photos with us. I do remember your lovely family; it was a pleasure providing the various elements you needed to make your stay with us a satisfactory event. We are pleased to know that you made full use of all the amenities inside our suites which helped to make your stay at our hotel more comfortable.

Again, we thank you for sharing your photos of your stay at our property and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

General Maager.

Reviewed January 2, 2012

What's not to like about a well-appointed condo situated on a quiet beach front within 5 minutes of the famous Malecon? I almost hate to share this great find in case it's not available when we return to Puerto Vallarta! Everything you could possibly need is supplied, the bed is super comfy, and the view from the rooftop pool and sauna is spectacular. The neighborhood streets are quaint and felt safe to walk around. Susan, the owner of suites #401 and #301, is very friendly and gave us lots of great suggestions for her favourite local eateries and shopping. There is also a great beach bar beside the condos where, for the price of a cocktail, beer or snack, you can spend the day on their comfy lounges or curtained sunbeds - very nice! We had a great stay at #301 Nadia Suites and will definitely return.

Room Tip: #301 & #401 are 1 bedroom, full kitchen with ocean views.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Kiers6566
Reviewed November 19, 2011

we spent 4 nights at Nadia Suite Hotel and the location was great (10 min from the Malecon, superb view of the ocean, sunset view, shops very close) and the pool on the top is a very good idea. Location also quiet with a parking just front of the hotel.
The service was also helpful and and we appreciated the availability.
We were disappointed about the lack of cleanness of the room. The towels were marked, the floor sticky, and other stuff not really clean too (microwave, toaster..)

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
6  Thank 2SR
Jose Luis C, Propietario at Hotel Suites Nadia, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2011

Dear Guest:

I want to thank you for taking the time to write your comment about your recent visit to Hotel Suites Nadia Puerto Vallarta. Along with personalized service and safety of our guests, cleanliness is also one of our top priorities. From the first moment I read your commentary I addressed the issue with the corresponding staff and the matter has been addressed and resolved.

I normally make a point of talking to our guests while they are on site and during those conversations I encourage them to share with me any situations related to the hotel and Puerto Vallarta so we make a better vacation destination.

Again, I thank you very much for taking the time to write about us. Your opinions help us very much and would love to have you again stay with us in a near future.

Best regards,