“delish”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
San Diego
“delish”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

we ate the a wonderful meal, the pizza, spaghetti, cannelloni's and chicken was the best. the waiters very helpful and polite and everyone. My kids love the food.

Visited August 2013

New Jersey
“Pizza at the Boardwalk”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

I'm embarrassed to admit that while vacationing in Mexico I couldn't resist stopping for a pizza. Must be too many years at the Jersey shore boardwalks to go a whole week without a slice. It wasn't a Jersey thin crust or a Chicago deep dish, but in fairness it was pretty darn good. Which is Italian for I'd go back for a second pie.

• Visited August 2013
Edmonton, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best italian on the Malecon”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Location, food and service are fantastic! We were there 8 years ago and visited again this trip and everything was still amazing!

Visited July 2013
“Wonderful place”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We, a group of ten, ate there twice in one week, once in the front window area and then upstairs. From the first step, Victoria, the hostess is so cute and gracious that even a few minute wait to set up a large table was no problem.
You have to try their margaritas, they look like iced volcanoes! And tasted fabulous, truly fruity. The apps, entrees and deserts are so good. Pizzas, pastas, meat dishes, all were perfectly prepared, displayed and presented.
No doubts, we would go again and highly recommend this restaurant.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Ali W
Toronto, Canada
“I can't believe I got to have gnocchi :)”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This is a very nice spot and also the line up can be long so be sure to make a reservation as we did have. The food here is very good. They made very nice gnocchi, I also tried my husbands sea food linguine and that was really good too. I tried the pizza and I enjoyed that as well. The service was great! I would go back here for sure. I was here in March of 2010.

• Visited March 2013