“A favorite I always go back to”
Review of El brujo Vallarta

El brujo Vallarta
Ranked #94 of 1,031 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Description: Here, you will find a different restaurant as to the wide variety of of seafood dishes, steaks, chicken, etc.. of which the majority are unique creations, original thought out in our frequent customers called VIP dishes. And so to honor our slogan you we cure the evil of hunger!To enjoy at lunch or dinner in a more comfortable and air-conditioned environment casul and a small area for children if you come in family plan.Chicharron Try our cheese taco stuffed with shrimp or beef!
“A favorite I always go back to”
Reviewed December 26, 2011

Good traditional food at reasonable prices. Friendly staff - NEVER go away hungry - A definite stop when in Pueerto Vallarta

Visited December 2011

“Great seafood !”
Reviewed December 24, 2011

It was a magical night ! The food was great, the live music from the strolling mariachis was the best of our entire trup.

Visited December 2011
San Francisco, California
“Average food”
Reviewed December 19, 2011

Sunday night dinner in PV is very difficult to plan. Prepare that 70% of all restaurants will be closed. :) This place was open.

We ordered oysters 4x4x4 - that was a sad dish.
Loaded baked potato - ok
ceviche taco - could't eat it - something was off with the preparation. I wanted to send it back, if I could...
mixed seafood ceviche - ok.
margaritas - huge!

Also very inexpensive place.

The only good item was a sour cream - it was freshly made cream! :)

• Visited December 2011
Los Angeles, CA
“AAAmazing/Delicious :)”
Reviewed December 11, 2011

So I traveled to PV back in May 2011, I had heard a lot about El Brujo and thought I had to go and check it out. I ordered the ceviche tostadas which were good and inexpensive. The asada quesadilla which was filled with too much cheese. The best thing I ordered were the crab enchiladas. They are to die for, (my mouth is watering as I am typing away). They come four on a plate with an amazing sauce and cheese. Around 75 pesos, but well worth every bite. I had originally planned to only go to every restaurants once so I could try a lot of others, but I ended up here 3 times because I kept craving those damn enchiladas. A must try, you wont be disappointed.

• Visited May 2011
california
“The witch is dead.”
Reviewed December 1, 2011

El Brujo has always been one of our favorite restaurants in Old Town even if it is kind of hidden away. The restaurant still has the same menu , the same recipes, but certainly not the same cook. Our chicken dishes were just a step above chicken jerky with a little sauce dumped on them. The restaurant was virtually empty which is quite a contrast to years gone by. They say that people vote with their dollars (pesos). If the lack of customers is consistent with what we saw the vote is in and the witch should be placed on life support. On the plus side the servers wore nice yellow polo shirts and the place is now air conditioned.

• Visited November 2011