“Five star dining in a romantic atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe des Artistes

Cafe des Artistes
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe des Artistes is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Josefa Ortiz de Dominguez and Leona Vicario
Description: Place in and old house at downtown Puerto Vallarta, Café des Artistes, with 20 years of experience, oers exclusiveness, elegance and comfort in outstanding natural surroundings, that are adorn by the exquisite menu; carefully created under the direction of the acclaim Chef Thierry Blouet.“At Café des Artistes, every dish is an artmasterpiece; and every art masterpiece feedsthe spirit…”Mexican writer Carlos Fuentes
Winnipeg
“Five star dining in a romantic atmosphere”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Dining at Cafe des Artistes is truly a memorable experience. The food is wonderfully prepared and presented. Seafood and fish can not be beat. The wine selection is excellent . The garden setting makes for one of the most beautiful restaurants we have ever dined in. The music adds to the ambiance.

Dallas, Texas
“Anniversary dinner was amazing!”
Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

We came here for dinner on a Friday night for our anniversary and it was all it was hyped up to be! We sat in the garden and the view of the beautiful garden area coupled with the guitar and music from the grazing band was amazing. The food was wonderful and very filling. We will be coming back for a fancy night out and/or another anniversary.

Cafe_des_Artistes, Owner at Cafe des Artistes, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Hello Kasey,

I hope my response find you doing well.

Let me thank you for taking a time of sharing a comment about us in this community. It’s very heartwarming to know that you had an amazing anniversary dinner with us…

I will be very happy of having you again with us in the near future. Please, let me know…

I look forward to hear from you.

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Premiere Gourmet Food Restaurant in Puerto Vallarta”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Cafe des Artistes has a long-standing reputation within the community that has developed and been maintained over more than a decade of excellence. The recently added outdoor garden further enhances the experience and takes this romantic retreat to another level.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank ColdwellBankerPV
Dear friends of Coldwell Banker,

I hope my response find you doing well, enjoying the gourmet pleasures of PV…

Please, let me thank you for taking a time of sharing a comment about us in this community; thank you so much for your preference and your recommendation.

I hope to have you with us in the near future; please let me know…

Looking forward to hear from you.

Alexandria, Virginia
“Always a special evening”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We return to Puerto Vallarta almost every year, and a trip wouldn't be complete without a visit to Cafe des Artistes. First of all, the food is amazing. I can't say it is the best in Mexico, it is one of the best in the world! The setting is spectacular, we ate upstairs this year for a special treat with the chef's menu. The waitstaff was attentive, but not obtrusive. They made excellent reasonable wine choices. A special evening in a very romantic setting. No detail is overlooked from the music to the spotless restrooms, with a view! No wonder we return year after year. I can't even choose a favorite course - the truffled risotto, the salmon, the lobster soup? Each was amazing. Thank you for a wonderful evening.

2 Thank markostull
Hello Mark,

I hope this mail find you doing well.

As for your comment, thank you for taking a time of sharing it in this community. I’m very happy of knowing: you spent a wonderful evening; but overall thank you so much for being a regular diner of us, it’s very heartwarming being a must-visit in Puerto Vallarta for you; I really appreciate it.

Please, next time let me know, I would like to meet you.

Looking forward to have you with us in the near future.

Ithaca, New York
“great experience”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

We were taken to a rooftop garden setting that was just beautiful. The waitstaff could not do enough to please us and the food was excellent, although the portions were not large. The cheapest bottle of wine was $50 so be prepared to spend that. Would definitely return,

1 Thank easytopleez
Dear customer,

I hope my response find you doing well, enjoying the culinary pleasures of life.

Thank you so much for taking a time of sharing a comment in this community, I really appreciate it.

Please, let me know when you return, this way we can prepare something special for you.

I look forward to have you with us in the near future.