“Cute Italian place on a busy corner”
Review of Verona Bistro Bar

Verona Bistro Bar
Ranked #326 of 1,163 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed May 16, 2018

I have eaten here 3 times, food is delicious, worth returning to. I went 9/17 but last week they were on vacation. I will be back there in a few months.

Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

Verona was close to the hotel so I gave it a try. Charming. Sat on little balcony and watched people. New server was nervous but did a great job. Had a pizza and 2 Vino's. Glad I stopped.

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

Pv has a lot of better options than this place. They have great location but the food, every time I go is different but beer good, of course is not Italian. Don't waste your time, you want to have a delicious experience, go to Joe Jacks, pulpito, margarita grill.

1  Thank Sofia B
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

After walking by here a number of times we decided to try it for dinner after friends had told us about the amazing happy hour. Unfortunately our dinner didn't live up to the hype. We sat at the upper outside dining area and were constantly bothered by street people and musicians. My wife and I both ordered the pasta Alfredo, one with shrimp and one with chicken. Our dinners took a while to arrive and when they did they were cold. The Alfredo sauce was tasteless and had very little chicken or shrimp in the pasta. While the service overall was good, we wouldn't recommend this place to others.

1  Thank 2_Hip
Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

There was a group of 10 that went for dinner. It was a disaster right from the beginning, drink orders were forgotten (beer and wine). Half the drinks weren't brought out, after ten minutes of waiting reminded the waiter about the rest of the drinks. Pizza was delivered for some, the other pizza's were delivered after 20 mins, one person asked the waiter where his food was. (He never did get his pizza). And when the bill came, it was all wrong.
We ordered the pepperoni pizza, and it tasted like it had no sauce. Very unflavored pizza.
Wouldn't go back.