“Amazing!”
Review of Le Kliff

Le Kliff
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Kliff is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 1,020 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Le Kliff is the best restaurant in Puerto Vallarta, located just 25 minutes away from Puerto Vallarta's downtown, Le Kliff offers exquisite international fine dining cuisine. Nestled on the southern edge of Banderas bay, the second largest bay in the world, Le Kliff features the best panoramic views of the Pacific coast.
Dallas, Texas
“Amazing!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Most amazing restaurant ever! About a 45 to 50 minute drive from downtown, but well worth it!
Yes, it is pricey, but you definitely get what you pay for.
Had the special for two that included soup, salad, appetizer, lobster, mussels, mahi mahi and steak along with rice and veggies. It was outstanding!
The bread and dipping sauces were also quite tasty and do not leave without dessert.
The views were breathe taking!
We made a reservation from ocean front seating and sit in a prime spot.
Reservation time was at 7:30, so we were there for the sunset and lots of dolphins were playing in the ocean.
I would highly recommend this restaurant and will definitely come back any time I visit Puerto Vallarta.

• Visited July 2013

Springdale, Arkansas
“Amazing view worth the bus ride from PV”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We took the bus from Puerto Vallarta and arrived at Le Kliff in a severe rainstorm but were immediately given umbrellas and ushered to a dry area to be seated.

This restaurants has amazing views of the ocean! Wish we could have visited on a dry and sunny day so we could have fully experienced the many levels of the restaurant.

We only had an appetizer and drinks but all were good.

This is definitely worth the bus trip from Puerto Vallarta...on the way you'll see where Night of the Iguana and Predator were filmed as well.

Petaluma, California
“Overpriced cocktails”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We swung by this place on our way to Boca and ended up getting a couple of the waiter's recommended frozen drinks, 3 beers, and guacamole. I ended up pushing my frozen cocktail aside after a few sips because it was way to sweet for me and got a beer. The view/setting here is incredible but after receiving the bill I left with nothing but a bad taste in my mouth and felt like I was ripped off. The frozen drinks were a joke at $20+ USD each.

2 Thank BBSoundWave
Shelbyville, Indiana
“Everything about Le Kliff is 5 star”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I've eaten at resort destinations across both oceans and many places in N America. My first visit in 2000 sold me, but the 2 meals we had this time only confirmed my initial assessment that this place is now on the top of my favorites. Vista, Service, Quality, Presentation, Attention to detail, Freshness, Accoutrement, Cleanliness, Atmosphere, Taste and overall enjoyment. Bucket list place for a meal to die for.

Monument, Colorado
“"outstanding" restaruant, and view”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

This restaurant is outstanding., food is great., located on the south side of PV., on the ocean cliff side., posh, classy,. have a romantic dinner., make sure you get there., and see the sunset., you will be amazed., dress, casual, but classy., you will enjoy your meal and the view., make this a special evening to remember., enjoy, bye

Visited June 2013