Review Highlights
Awesome tour 💯

Just looking back on my time spent here in PV and I gotta say Jurgën and Bike Mexico is the real... read more

Reviewed August 14, 2020
isaacfigueroa02
Monroe, Washington
via mobile
One of the most beautiful rides of my life.

The top spots for the best and most beautiful rides I've ever been on are highly contested, and... read more

Reviewed August 13, 2020

from $45.13
from $139.00
from $119.00
More Info
All reviews day tour off road villages tour dual sport riding experience safety gear winding mountain roads honda xr his garage water crossings an excellent tour guide great ride coffee farm great communication his knowledge the puerto vallarta area great scenery
Selected filters
Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

Did the one day tour. Very organized and communicative. Everything was ready on time, bikes in great shape and Jurgen is an excellent host and serious about bikes. Only unfortunate part is I only had one day due to my schedule . Highly recommended ! I’ll be back

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed November 11, 2017

Hi Eli and Jürgen! Thanks for the fantastic weekend! You were great hosts, the trip to La Bufa was one of my best off road rides, I can't even imagine how is like a 10 day guided trip. I just dream that I could experience it once. 'Till than I wish You all the best and thanks again! Albert :-)

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank zsoltalbert
Reviewed October 29, 2017

I took the 3 Day Classic tour with Jürgen. It was a great experience getting outside of PV into the mountains to see some great small towns including tequila tasting in the town of Tequila. I enjoy riding and there were many great roads to ride. And I must say, this was my first time riding where I shared the road with some bulls. I would not want to ride a bus on many of these roads and would never had ventured there as such, but they were great motorcycle roads which opened up new possibilities. Jürgen was very knowledgable of the areas and the roads providing insight about the areas as well as a heads-up as needed regarding any surprises on the route. I was also welcomed into their home by his wonderful wife Eli. If you like to ride and are headed to PV, build a tour into your itinerary.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed October 15, 2017

I didn't even think about a motorcycle tour until the 2nd day of my vacation. I didn't have any riding gear or pre-plans. I call up Jan and he was able to book me the very next day and provided all the riding gear necessary.

There were only the 2 of us so we ride spiritedly over the mountain and to the beach.
On the way back Jan had us pull over as it was the rainy season and the clouds were darkening. Next thing, it began to pour. Since we already geared up, we were dry except for gloves and boots.

Jan knew the area well and rode at a pace that was fun for both of us. I would recommend any rider who's in PV to give him a call.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed September 2, 2017

I took the "jungle, mountains and lonely beaches tour." Beautiful scenery, delicious lunch at a secluded beach restaurant, and many new insights into Mexico and its culture. Well worth the money. Don't miss it! Jürgen was an excellent guide and showed me parts of PV and beyond I never would have known without him. The 250cc was in excellent condition, and I am an (even) better rider after riding through PV traffic following him!

Date of experience: August 2017