“Fantastic 10-day bike trip”
Review of Bike Mexico

Bike Mexico
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer guided Motorcycle Tours in the Puerto Vallarta area and Motorcycle Rentals. Explore hidden beaches, colonial towns and high mountains with us. See the real Mexico in a different way. Ride our DUAL SPORT BIKES and turn your vacation into a real Adventure off the beaten track.
Reviewed November 22, 2017

Jurgen and his wife Elly run a wonderful motorcycle tour & rental business in Puerto V. They are both the kindest, sweetest folks you’d ever meet and made my whole trip a great pleasure. Jurgen and I did a fantastic 10-day trip that passed through the beautiful valleys, mountains, villages, towns, & the Pacific coast, of Jalisco, Michoacan, & Colima. We had zero problems with anything, and visited several very interesting places such as the original tequila distillery, a pre-Aztec archaeological site, the Paricutin volcano, a marvelous botanical garden, and lots of baroque colonial churches. The tropical deciduous forests on the mountains are intact & really beautiful, and the remote beaches where sea turtles nest are a real treat. Lots of birdlife too, and of course excellent food everywhere. Jurgen arranged great lodgings for every night, and the whole trip really was nothing less than marvelous. Thanks to him & Elly! :) -WylieC

Date of experience: November 2017
"great riding"
"winding mountain roads"
"loose gravel"
in 2 reviews
"welcomed into their home"
"fantastic condition"
"awesome ride"
"back roads"
"typical tourist"
"skill level"
"great operation"
"an excellent guide"

Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

Did the one day tour. Very organized and communicative. Everything was ready on time, bikes in great shape and Jurgen is an excellent host and serious about bikes. Only unfortunate part is I only had one day due to my schedule . Highly recommended ! I’ll be back

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed November 11, 2017

Hi Eli and Jürgen! Thanks for the fantastic weekend! You were great hosts, the trip to La Bufa was one of my best off road rides, I can't even imagine how is like a 10 day guided trip. I just dream that I could experience it once. 'Till than I wish You all the best and thanks again! Albert :-)

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank zsoltalbert
Reviewed October 29, 2017

I took the 3 Day Classic tour with Jürgen. It was a great experience getting outside of PV into the mountains to see some great small towns including tequila tasting in the town of Tequila. I enjoy riding and there were many great roads to ride. And I must say, this was my first time riding where I shared the road with some bulls. I would not want to ride a bus on many of these roads and would never had ventured there as such, but they were great motorcycle roads which opened up new possibilities. Jürgen was very knowledgable of the areas and the roads providing insight about the areas as well as a heads-up as needed regarding any surprises on the route. I was also welcomed into their home by his wonderful wife Eli. If you like to ride and are headed to PV, build a tour into your itinerary.

Date of experience: October 2017
See more reviews
Reviewed October 15, 2017

I didn't even think about a motorcycle tour until the 2nd day of my vacation. I didn't have any riding gear or pre-plans. I call up Jan and he was able to book me the very next day and provided all the riding gear necessary.

There were only the 2 of us so we ride spiritedly over the mountain and to the beach.
On the way back Jan had us pull over as it was the rainy season and the clouds were darkening. Next thing, it began to pour. Since we already geared up, we were dry except for gloves and boots.

Jan knew the area well and rode at a pace that was fun for both of us. I would recommend any rider who's in PV to give him a call.

Date of experience: August 2017