Review Highlights
Offroad 1 day tour

I did the offroad tour of the jungle and mountains with Remco and had an excellent experience! I... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
arandil2021
Springfield, Missouri
The best motorcycle rental shoo in Puerto Vallarta

Booking and communication was easy. The motorcycle was in great shape and the safety gears were... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago

from $45.13
from $139.00
from $119.00
More Info
All reviews day tour off road dual sport riding experience safety gear winding mountain roads honda xr an excellent tour guide coffee farm great communication great scenery san sebastian great adventure visit pv always felt safe an amazing experience mexican culture
Selected filters
Reviewed July 6, 2015

I went on both day tours with Jurgen during my stay in Puerto Vallarta. The first day we did the jungles, mountains, colonial villages tour. I have been to PV several times but had never had a vehicle to get around. This was an amazing way to see parts of Jalisco outside of the city which I never would have seen - not even on a tour. We went into villages and to isolated areas that have not yet been discovered by tour buses. On the second day, we went on another theme and different direction to incorporate lonely beaches - also as yet unscathed by tours. Both tours were one-of-a-kind and fantastic. Jurgen is a wonderful, knowledgeable guide and very hospitable. He knows his way around and was always concerned that I was seeing what I had hoped to and that I was comfortable. We took breaks when we needed to and otherwise rode as much as we wanted. Not only was Jurgen a terrific guide but his stories he told of travel that he and his wife, Eli have been on have stirred a thirst to continue traveling. I highly recommend these tours to anyone who rides and wants to see an intimate and compelling look at life outside of the city. And, on a technical note, I am a female rider 5'-4" and Jurgen was able to adjust the 250cc Honda so that I was completely comfortable with the seat height.

1  Thank Terri G
Reviewed July 1, 2015 via mobile

My wife and I took a tour while there on our honeymoon and it was the best adventure we did. Immediately apon arrival Jürgen and his wife Eli were very nice and accommodating. The bikes were very new and in great condition. He took us to some very neat and beautiful places away from the hustle of the city. This is a must do if you want to see the beautiful country and avoid the tourist traps.

Reviewed June 15, 2015

Had a flawless experience renting a Honda XR250 (dual-purpose bike) for 1 day and exploring the hills east of PV. The bikes were all 2015 models, mine had only 4000 km's on it and was in excellent shape.
Jurgen was very helpful setting my up with riding gear and sat down with me and pointed out a couple of local routes on a map as well as showing me the easiest way of getting out of town.
It was nice to get out of the resort for a day and see some of the beautiful area.
Highly recommended!

Reviewed April 26, 2015

I travel often, and love to ride motorcycles.
I always tell myself that I am going to rent a bike or take a guided ride when on the road, but until calling up Bike Mexico last week I never actually followed through.

What a great experience! We saw so much in a day, and man are the mountains inland from PV astonishing. I can't think of any other circumstance that would have brought me inland to see the scenery in all of its grandeur. So much open space. Such ecological and topographical diversity. Such a rapid shift in population density. Blown away.

I often avoid tour style activities because I want the freedom to just experience where I am without someone else's filter. Jurgen was the best guide I could have asked for. He was friendly, funny, and intuitive about how much he narrated the experience. He knew what information was critical to share, and most of our conversation was just that, conversation. I learned about his crazy wealth of travel experiences and shared about mine as well.

In short, I had a blast and would highly recommend Bike Mexico to anyone that loves to ride and will be in PV. Really, just go. You won't regret it.

Date of experience: April 2015
Reviewed April 23, 2015

Bike Mexico is a newer activity and company to PV but our experience was like they had been in business for several years. Jurgen was a great guide from the moment we started to our return at the end of the day. The equipment and motorcycles were in excellent condition. My wife and I shared the same bike (BMW) and felt great all day. This was by far the best day we had on out trip.

Date of experience: April 2015