“Best thing to do in PV”
Review of Bike Mexico

Bike Mexico
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer guided Motorcycle Tours in the Puerto Vallarta area and Motorcycle Rentals. Explore hidden beaches, colonial towns and high mountains with us. See the real Mexico in a different way. Ride our DUAL SPORT BIKES and turn your vacation into a real Adventure off the beaten track.
Reviewed July 1, 2015 via mobile

My wife and I took a tour while there on our honeymoon and it was the best adventure we did. Immediately apon arrival Jürgen and his wife Eli were very nice and accommodating. The bikes were very new and in great condition. He took us to some very neat and beautiful places away from the hustle of the city. This is a must do if you want to see the beautiful country and avoid the tourist traps.

Date of experience: June 2015
"great riding"
"winding mountain roads"
"loose gravel"
in 2 reviews
"welcomed into their home"
"fantastic condition"
"awesome ride"
"back roads"
"typical tourist"
"skill level"
"great operation"
"an excellent guide"

Reviewed June 15, 2015

Had a flawless experience renting a Honda XR250 (dual-purpose bike) for 1 day and exploring the hills east of PV. The bikes were all 2015 models, mine had only 4000 km's on it and was in excellent shape.
Jurgen was very helpful setting my up with riding gear and sat down with me and pointed out a couple of local routes on a map as well as showing me the easiest way of getting out of town.
It was nice to get out of the resort for a day and see some of the beautiful area.
Highly recommended!

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed April 26, 2015

I travel often, and love to ride motorcycles.
I always tell myself that I am going to rent a bike or take a guided ride when on the road, but until calling up Bike Mexico last week I never actually followed through.

What a great experience! We saw so much in a day, and man are the mountains inland from PV astonishing. I can't think of any other circumstance that would have brought me inland to see the scenery in all of its grandeur. So much open space. Such ecological and topographical diversity. Such a rapid shift in population density. Blown away.

I often avoid tour style activities because I want the freedom to just experience where I am without someone else's filter. Jurgen was the best guide I could have asked for. He was friendly, funny, and intuitive about how much he narrated the experience. He knew what information was critical to share, and most of our conversation was just that, conversation. I learned about his crazy wealth of travel experiences and shared about mine as well.

In short, I had a blast and would highly recommend Bike Mexico to anyone that loves to ride and will be in PV. Really, just go. You won't regret it.

Reviewed April 23, 2015

Bike Mexico is a newer activity and company to PV but our experience was like they had been in business for several years. Jurgen was a great guide from the moment we started to our return at the end of the day. The equipment and motorcycles were in excellent condition. My wife and I shared the same bike (BMW) and felt great all day. This was by far the best day we had on out trip.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 8, 2015

As luck would have it, I had the great fortune of doing a solo ride with Jurgen on a flawlessly sunny day. I was hoping for a challenging ride and Jurgen delivered with spot-on riding pace and outstanding terrain. The benefit of a guide who knows the hidden gems that only a local would know can’t be overstated. We were able to go to rural towns and very remote areas. The fresh Honda 250 was the perfect rig for mixed riding.

Safely back at Bike Mexico, the exceptional ride was followed up with a cold beer while reviewing maps of the day’s adventure and the memories will last a lifetime. While I enjoyed an astonishing amount of varied riding in one day, I would highly recommend doing a multi-day ride based on the massive quantity and quality of riding available in the region.