Review Highlights
A motorcycle tour that will not leave you disappointed

Awesome ride to some of the most beautiful beaches and off the map villages we have been to in... read more

Reviewed January 27, 2021
maryhD1936UH
Centennial
Offroad 1 day tour

I did the offroad tour of the jungle and mountains with Remco and had an excellent experience! I... read more

Reviewed January 20, 2021

from $45.13
from $139.00
from $119.00
More Info
All reviews day tour off road dual sport riding experience safety gear winding mountain roads honda xr an excellent tour guide coffee farm great communication great scenery san sebastian great adventure visit pv always felt safe an amazing experience mexican culture
Selected filters
Reviewed March 13, 2015

Excellent service and like new rental motor bikes. Very good tires for on road and off road driving on the Honda 250 Tornado. Good knowledge of the Puerto Vallarta area and good information about back roads and possible day trips.

1  Thank Wolf S
Reviewed March 11, 2015 via mobile

My wife and I hired one of the honda 250 dual sport bikes for one day to ride into sayulita. It was a great day. They had a 2015 model bike out front waiting when I arrived. Clean, fuelled up and ready to go. They made it very easy. Prices included clean modern safety gear and insurance which was nice. Pretty easy riding around PV considering it is a city but once you get away the roads are quiet and really good. Can't recommend these guys highly enough. Probably the best day of our trip. Thanks

Date of experience: March 2015
Reviewed March 7, 2015

My wife and I are Harley riders and we like to rent a couple of bikes whenever we go on vacation. This year we went to Puerto Vallarta and before we left I researched where we could rent Harley’s. During my internet research I came across the Bike-Mexico.com website and saw the great photos of the places they go on their tours. After reading through the web site and emailing them a few times with questions that were promptly and courteously answered, we booked the rental of 2 bikes and the Jungle, Mountains, and Lonely Beaches tour. I have ridden enduro and dirt bikes before, but my wife never has. She wanted to learn though, so we decided to take this direction for our Mexican riding adventure.

We arrived at their location in a newer housing subdivision on our scheduled day and the owners Jurgen and Eli welcomed us and the paperwork and payments were taken care of quickly and efficiently. They have clean customer restroom facilities to use as well. Their rentals include insurance which is appreciated. Everything went without a hitch all day for us. The bikes are new 2015 Honda XR 250 Dual Sports and were well maintained and in great shape. They even have several bikes that are lowered a bit for shorter riders and those that are not used to the taller stance of that type of motorcycle. My wife got a chance to practice a bit up and down the quiet street before we left. Jurgen did a great job leading us on an excellent tour to a couple of mountain villages with paved and cobblestone roads. We also rode dirt roads to a wonderful secluded beachside resort for lunch with great food and even better atmosphere. By the time we were halfway through the tour, my wife was having a great time riding on the dirt roads and enjoying the fantastic scenery. Jurgen did an excellent job making sure we got to see everything but kept a relaxed pace so we could make stops and take a lot of photos. He is also a photographer like my wife, so it was cool to have him recommend spots to take pictures and he even rode ahead and took some pictures of us on the bikes against some beautiful scenery. The riding was great with a surprising amount of twisties and sweeps like the mountain roads in North Carolina and Kentucky. On the dirt roads outside of the towns we only saw 4 or five cars all day.

I thought the riding would be the primary thing that would hold my interest, but I was wrong. The stops were great. We stopped in El Tuito which is a cool little town out in the country where we were able to buy some local cheese and a bottle of Racilla liquor from the family that makes it. The stop for lunch at the beach resort was awesome with its long expanse of empty beach and the crystal blue sky and water. We also stopped at the fishing village Tehuamixtle where they harvest oysters and where the Coca Cola Company shipped their cocaine from during the turn of the century before the U.S. government outlawed it as an ingredient. On the way back into town, Jurgen gave us a lesson in city riding in Mexico and we had a lot of fun coming back.

Overall, I would recommend Bike-Mexico to anyone that wants to rent a motorcycle or take a motorcycle tour off the beaten path to some real hidden gem locations. Jurgen is a great tour guide, and the motorcycles were in top notch shape. The only bad thing we experienced was that it was getting late and we had to end the tour!

1  Thank Tom P
Reviewed March 5, 2015

After doing some research on motorcycle rentals in Puerto Vallarta, I stumbled on Bike Mexico and found something even better: a guided motorcycle tour. From beginning to end, Jurgen was communicative and extremely helpful; he professional and courteous and even though he owns, manages, and guides the tour himself, he was always so enthusiastic about everything. The equipment is all in "like-new" condition and his knowledge and experience was second to none. For any bike and adventure lovers, this is a MUST do, without a doubt. Not only do you get to enjoy motorcycling in Mexico, but you also get to see some incredible scenery through mountains, villages, and the countryside that very few tours will ever be able to offer you. Hands down, the best decision I've ever made on holiday and by far the best experience in Puerto Vallarta.

Date of experience: March 2015
Reviewed February 20, 2015

My wife and I rented Honda 250 Tornadoes for two days. Day one took us into the Sierras to several traditional towns. It was great riding and the bikes were perfect for the twists and turns of the mountains. At one point we were riding through a cloud! The second day we headed up the coast to La Penita and other beach towns. The bikes performed well at the higher highway speeds, and we had another great day. Jurgen and Elizabeth were very friendly and professional. We were treated very well, and we highly recommend Bike Mexico.