Review Highlights
A motorcycle tour that will not leave you disappointed

Awesome ride to some of the most beautiful beaches and off the map villages we have been to in... read more

Reviewed yesterday
maryhD1936UH
Centennial
Offroad 1 day tour

I did the offroad tour of the jungle and mountains with Remco and had an excellent experience! I... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $45.13
from $139.00
from $119.00
More Info
All reviews day tour off road dual sport riding experience safety gear winding mountain roads honda xr an excellent tour guide coffee farm great communication great scenery san sebastian great adventure visit pv always felt safe an amazing experience mexican culture
Selected filters
Reviewed March 5, 2015

After doing some research on motorcycle rentals in Puerto Vallarta, I stumbled on Bike Mexico and found something even better: a guided motorcycle tour. From beginning to end, Jurgen was communicative and extremely helpful; he professional and courteous and even though he owns, manages, and guides the tour himself, he was always so enthusiastic about everything. The equipment is all in "like-new" condition and his knowledge and experience was second to none. For any bike and adventure lovers, this is a MUST do, without a doubt. Not only do you get to enjoy motorcycling in Mexico, but you also get to see some incredible scenery through mountains, villages, and the countryside that very few tours will ever be able to offer you. Hands down, the best decision I've ever made on holiday and by far the best experience in Puerto Vallarta.

Date of experience: March 2015
Reviewed February 20, 2015

My wife and I rented Honda 250 Tornadoes for two days. Day one took us into the Sierras to several traditional towns. It was great riding and the bikes were perfect for the twists and turns of the mountains. At one point we were riding through a cloud! The second day we headed up the coast to La Penita and other beach towns. The bikes performed well at the higher highway speeds, and we had another great day. Jurgen and Elizabeth were very friendly and professional. We were treated very well, and we highly recommend Bike Mexico.

Date of experience: February 2015
Reviewed February 12, 2015

It was nice to balance our beach and snorkeling days with an adventurous motorcycle ride through the mountainous back-country of Puerta Vallarta. Juergen was an excellent tour guide and balanced our ride with a nice cultural experience, allowing you to experience the "real" Mexico.

Once you get outside the city, there is very little traffic, allowing for a nice-paced ride, with little traffic. Mostly curvy roads, with plenty of elevation changes made for a nice riding experience. The bikes - pretty much brand new - were great for the mixed terrain. We saw plenty of wildlife along the way, including a big snake crossing the road, learned how coffe is made, and how a local cheese is made - makes you wonder if you could combine the two - make coffee cheese? But that's for another day.

We started our ride around 9:00 am and got back before sundown. It was a great ride, a wonderful adventure. We're looking forward to our next ride. Maybe we'll pick the "beach tour" next.

Date of experience: February 2015
1  Thank AOSprecher
Reviewed January 22, 2015

Our host and guide, Jurgen, very professional and personable, guided us through the mountains and small towns of rural Mexico on Honda 250 Tornados. The mountain scenery and quaintness of the small towns was mesmerizing and doing it on Motorcycles was exhilarating. The day was neatly planned to include stops along the way to rest and eat and take incredible pics. I can't wait to do this again ! Thanks again Jurgen and Eli !

Date of experience: January 2015
1  Thank Doug P
Reviewed January 4, 2015

My girlfriend and I took a tour with Jurgen into the mountains beyond Puerto Vallarta. What a great day. The roads are well-maintained, and the twisties over the mountains into San Sebastian are great fun!
The schedule was well-planned, but open enough for us to explore when we liked. Every stop we took, Jurgen (our guide) chatted with the locals to learn ever more about the area. He has lots of local info to share, but isn't overbearing with it, and willing to let you explore the local towns on your own.
The countryside is beautiful, and the culture fascinating. Mascota has a really cool church that was never finished, and has since been turned into a cool garden. So cool, in fact, that I decided to propose to my girlfriend there! She said yes!
Besides that obvious awesomeness, the tour was all around great, and I'd love to get a chance to check out Jurgen's beach tour sometime.
Not to miss!