“The Real Mexico”
Review of Bike Mexico

Bike Mexico
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer guided Motorcycle Tours in the Puerto Vallarta area and Motorcycle Rentals. Explore hidden beaches, colonial towns and high mountains with us. See the real Mexico in a different way. Ride our DUAL SPORT BIKES and turn your vacation into a real Adventure off the beaten track.
Reviewed January 22, 2015

Our host and guide, Jurgen, very professional and personable, guided us through the mountains and small towns of rural Mexico on Honda 250 Tornados. The mountain scenery and quaintness of the small towns was mesmerizing and doing it on Motorcycles was exhilarating. The day was neatly planned to include stops along the way to rest and eat and take incredible pics. I can't wait to do this again ! Thanks again Jurgen and Eli !

Date of experience: January 2015
"great riding"
"winding mountain roads"
"loose gravel"
in 2 reviews
"welcomed into their home"
"fantastic condition"
"awesome ride"
"back roads"
"typical tourist"
"skill level"
"great operation"
"an excellent guide"

Reviewed January 3, 2015

My girlfriend and I took a tour with Jurgen into the mountains beyond Puerto Vallarta. What a great day. The roads are well-maintained, and the twisties over the mountains into San Sebastian are great fun!
The schedule was well-planned, but open enough for us to explore when we liked. Every stop we took, Jurgen (our guide) chatted with the locals to learn ever more about the area. He has lots of local info to share, but isn't overbearing with it, and willing to let you explore the local towns on your own.
The countryside is beautiful, and the culture fascinating. Mascota has a really cool church that was never finished, and has since been turned into a cool garden. So cool, in fact, that I decided to propose to my girlfriend there! She said yes!
Besides that obvious awesomeness, the tour was all around great, and I'd love to get a chance to check out Jurgen's beach tour sometime.
Not to miss!

2  Thank Patrick T
Reviewed December 23, 2014

Myself and my son had an excellent day out with Jurgen on his beach tour. New Honda 250cc bikes, small amount of off-road ie. gravel tracks were taken at a good pace for myself with no unpaved experience. We had some great views and passed through some of 'real Mexico' on the way to the bay. This was miles of pristine beach with just a handful of local bars and small hotels.
I will definitely return for another trip !

1  Thank Mel B
Reviewed December 9, 2014

Have lived in the Puerto Vallarta area for almost two years now and have explored some of the areas on my own motorcycle. Or so I thought. After hearing about Bike Mexico I was able to meet Jürgen and Eli. Wonderful people that are also quite the world travelers. Took the day tour down south to El Tuito and headed to the coast. Riding the Honda 250 was a real kick and I was very impressed by the versatility of this bike. This bike is well matched for these roads and environment. I think once we were well out of El Tuito we maybe saw a total of maybe 10 vehicles on the road all day! Great views and the solitude of the empty beaches. Lunch was wonderful at a little beach restaurant. We were the only people there. Beside knowing his way around the area, Jürgen also speaks excellent Spanish. A great tour at a relaxing pace with a very competent tour guide. I will be back and highly recommend Bike Mexico.

2  Thank franko1us
See more reviews
Reviewed December 7, 2014

I was the first customer of Bike Mexico in November and it could not have been a better experience. I rented one of the brand new Honda 250cc motorcycles and it was a very capable and comfortable bike for my riding between Puerto Vallarta, San Sebastian del Oeste, and Sayulita. Juergen was very hospitable, easy to deal with, and extremely helpful with suggestions. Riding on the roads in Mexico was easy - the roads I encountered were all in great shape, There was loose gravel and some rocks on the mountain road up to San Sebastian, but to be expected. From there, the off-road ride up to "La Bufa" for an amazing 360 degree panoroma was a lot of fun on this bike, which handled it easily.
Highly recommend. Feel free to contact me on the site if you have questions about riding in Mexico.

Date of experience: November 2014