“Tickets sold when club not open....” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Club Manana - CLOSED

Club Manana
More attraction details
Owner description: Club Manana is the largest and most popular gay club in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and features two dance floors, two stages for popular performers and shows, palm trees, swimming pool, and hundreds of hot men and women every night of the week. It's truly a first-class nightclub and you won't be disappointed.
New York, NY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Tickets sold when club not open....”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

Went for New Years. Had a blast on actual New Years Eve. However.. club was closed after that. Glad we didn't buy a "week pass". Manana is not a regular club now but only special events that is obv only open when there is enough interest. CCs and Club Enter are where the people go regularly.

Visited January 2013
7 Thank clintonuws

Memphis, Tennessee
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Best people watching...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2012

From the patrons to the fire/Poi dancers, this place is a feast for the eyes. Good music and a wading pool add to the electric atmosphere.

Visited September 2011
Houston
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome time at Manana's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2011

Second time back time back to this cool city and the club scene was definitely a big factor. Beach during the day (you have to sit at Blue Chairs) and then walk around at night and check out the clubs. The city has small martini bars and other clubs but the best place around is Manana's. The staff was cool and spoke English, which for a gringo like me, is important. My partner and I checked out the other clubs and seemed like everyone was at Manana's. The rest of them were empty but the music and dancing went all night at Manana's we ended up leaving at 5 am a few times but it looked like the energy was still going strong. Definitely enjoyed the trip and looking forward to another trip by the end of the year.

Visited August 2011
Burbank, California
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“The best club by far!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2011

Got back a few weeks ago from my 3 week adventure in PV. The city, the people, the energy made it the best vacaction I have ever had. They have this little strip club called Tease that has some super hot boys. The weekends the club was packed. I stuck my head in a few clubs around town like La Noche and Paco Paco and those places were dead. Manana is where I found all the people. Locals and tourists. Drinks were strong and reasonable price. I am already planning my return for the Thanksgiving weekend when they have their Vallarta Fever event. Counting the days...

Visited July 2011
1 Thank Roger L
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Hottest spot in Puerto Vallarta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2011

I danced til 4am and had an amazing time. Can't wait to go back. The energy was incredible. The boys were hot. It was my first time to Puerto Vallarta but after that trip and the fun I had there, I know I will be back. Club Manana ROCKS!!!!

2 Thank Nachomama818