“Hottest spot in Puerto Vallarta”
Review of Club Manana - CLOSED

Club Manana
More attraction details
Owner description: Club Manana is the largest and most popular gay club in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and features two dance floors, two stages for popular performers and shows, palm trees, swimming pool, and hundreds of hot men and women every night of the week. It's truly a first-class nightclub and you won't be disappointed.
Reviewed August 11, 2011

I danced til 4am and had an amazing time. Can't wait to go back. The energy was incredible. The boys were hot. It was my first time to Puerto Vallarta but after that trip and the fun I had there, I know I will be back. Club Manana ROCKS!!!!

2  Thank Nachomama818

Reviewed August 8, 2011

Don't listen to any of the people talking trash about this club. It just isn't true. You have to see this place to believe it. There is a reason why PV has become so gay friendly, and at the center of it is Club Manana! This place is huge and can get packed wall to wall with people. The sound is great and if it gets too warm, I've seen a few people jump in the pool they have in the patio. I am sure you will want to walk around and check out the other clubs, but regardless -- you'll always end up back at Mananas!

1  Thank Anthony R
Reviewed July 12, 2011

One of the best! Mañana continues to be one of the best nightclubs in the world. Only open now on weekends I guess due to the slow economy - this is a huge club for 2,000 - 3,000 people - but great on the nights it is open. I always love the shows. Drink prices are cheaper than I remember this time around.

1  Thank jtbottomsuk
Reviewed April 29, 2011

The week of Semana Santa was amazing and over the top at Club Manana. Although it was the same space, every night the club was transformed into a magical party environment which rivaled any world class club. The scaffolding with the DJ on top and dancers hanging /dancing in it was brilliant. Lasers and fog machines completed a truly 2000s look

With over 2000 people nightly, different visiting DJs and changing entertainment, Club Manana once again approved itself as king of the Vallarta scene.

Drink prices were 50 Pecos for the house alcohol of Absolute Azul.

Club Manana features a little bit of everything for everyone.: Quiet Sky bar terrace; GoGo dance bar with national music; Men's only area; and the biggest dance floor poolside complete with a waterfall. What’s not to love about Club Manana? It’s a not to be missed. Name second best gay club in Mexico and was in the top six best clubs in the world

3  Thank whevener
See more reviews
Reviewed February 23, 2011

This place is a total rip off. A few years ago it was the place to be. It had great entertainment, good cocktails, and was "the only place to be" in PV. I went this year and there was no entertainment to speak of. The place was dirty. When I got a drink which I paid 70 pesos for there wasn't even an ounce of alcohol in it. I watched im pour. The staff seemed to be unhappy and walking around like they were being watched be the owner. They even closed the main floor washroom on a Sarurday night because it "wasn't busy enough". I paid 120 pesos to get in and felt totally ripped off. I will never go to there agiain. I suggest you go to Paco's Ranch, or La Noche instead they are much better. Don't waste your time or your pesos at Club Manana. This place is dead!!!

4  Thank Jake66v