“Just Perfect!”

116 Pulpito Gastro Bar
Cuisines: Bar, Pizza, Spanish
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“Just Perfect!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

Last night was the fourth time I've been to Pulpito 116 and I have YET to find fault with it. The food is some of the most delicious AND INTERESTING in Pto. Vallarta - it really wakes up your palate! The flan is irresistible, especially with the Mexican canela (cinnamon) stick. mmmmm. The service of my waiter friend Davidcito is as charming and piquant as their hot sauce! :)

4 Thank PadreMiguel

New Buffalo, Michigan, United States
“Very Impressive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

I am not easily impressed but tonight, I was. We went with 7 people so we had a lot of things on the menu to share and share we did. Tempura, pizza, calamari, croquettes, tuna tartar, citrus salad (amazing). Great sauces, light and fluffy. I can only say, amazing. The sangria was awesome in a large quart jar. Don't miss this lovely spot, next door to the old Kit Kat Club on Pulpito of course.

2 Thank Gale C
“Love it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

My favorite place in the olas altas area. Excellent food, menu, drinks decoration and awesome staff.

I've been there 4 times last month and can wait to go back.

A must if you are visiting Puerto Vallarta.

3 Thank Andres R
Dublin, Ireland
“Great food in a super cute restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

We stumbled across this cute little restaurant. It is small with a few tables outside. The menu is also small. The waiter was really helpful and suggested a few dishes for us to share. All his suggestions were great and we had a super meal that was was not expensive. I will be going back again. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

2 Thank Colm D
Mexico
“My new favorite restaurant in Vallarta. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Stumbled upon this place and what a find! This place offers tapas style entries with a build your own pizza concept. The tapas portions are small but delicious and the pizza is one of the best I've tried in a long time. The deserts were also very teary and not too sweet (which can happen all too often in Mexico).

They also prepare a very traditional and refreshing Sangria :)

The place itself is trendy but the service was very friendly. I highly, highly recommend this place to food lovers!

1 Thank expatmexico