Villa Mia
$313
$356
$299
Bookit.com
Hilton Puerto Vallarta Resort(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$307
$184
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $209/night.

Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$212
Bookit.com
Now Amber Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)
$417
$249
$470
$193
  • Pool
Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Pool
$207
$140
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I don't know where to begin to explain what I experienced at this "breath-taking" Villa!! I was one of 25 guests who had the privilege of celebrating my best friend's 50th Birthday.From the moment we stepped foot into this gorgeous villa, I was like a child in awe of each view from the mountains, to the serene sound of the ocean against the rocks each night. How romantic and peaceful. I can't say enough about the AMAZING staff who catered to our every need and always with a smile :) and the amenities were sheer perfection pool,hot tub....etc ..and last but not least the AWESOME pampering I received (for additional cost but WELL WORTH IT!!) my massage and exfoliation were to DIE for!!! I WILL BE BACK!!! a special shout out to Antonio & Chicho for the outstanding bartending amongst other things there was never an empty glass in the house unless of course you requested one

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Oh my! It was spectacular! The rooms were wonderful. The food, the scenery, the staff. I can not write enough how outstanding the staff was. They pampered us! Our daughter had the most beautiful wedding there. We stayed at the villa right up a private road, it was a steep climb down to Villa Mia but so worth it. The young people stayed at Villa Mia we stayed at Gran Dias a 6 bedroom, 7 bathroom villa. Our villa was just as nice and the maid Meli' was wonderful. WE loved our experience and would go back in a heartbeat! Vannina and Carlos you guys are great! Thank you, thank you for making our daughter's dream wedding come true!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank newtones1
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

I had my wedding at Villa Mia and I have not one compliant. I had the most carefree, easy wedding because of Vanina, Cristina, Julian, Celia, Chicho, and Antonio. They took care of EVERY detail and I never heard the word "no" not ever. No one will forget our wedding because it was pure perfection! The view is incredible... Pictures DO NOT give it justice. This was expensive for our salaries but worth every hard earned penny! They will work with your budget, provide detailed receipts, and find great prices for you. The chef was phenomenal! The food was so amazing all of our guests commented on it. The view and staff are what make this place so magical. I got goose bumps the first time I walked in and saw the view. Everyone asked how I found this place & I was fortunate enough to have a friend get married there 5 years ago. If you are looking for a destination for a big group this is your place. All rooms have privacy & personal bathrooms and the house has great community areas to hang out in. My suggestions are being mosquito spray you are in the jungle, be ready for stairs, and enjoy every minute!!! I love the owner Cristina, the daughter Vanina the wedding planner, and all the staff they were so friendly and helpful. My husband lost his ring the day before the ceremony & Julian not only directed us to a good jewelry store but got us a discount and called ahead to set it all up. My email is Annejohnson44@aol.com if you any questions please feel free to contact me.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I don't even know where to begin to describe Villa Mia & Staff. We began planning this vacation a year ago and Villa Mia just felt like the right place to celebrate my "over the top" 50th birthday. I shared my 50th birthday celebration with my awesome brother in law Jerry and we couldn’t be more pleased!! We knew we needed at least 13 bedrooms & Villa Mia is huge! We had no idea this place would be so fantastic. We were treated like royalty!! Chicho & Antonio anticipated our every need. They came in early one day to accommodate us and left late every night- without additional charge! They helped arrange transportation for us and kept our food warm when we stayed out late! The chef's successfully carried out all of our requested theme nights (In Mexican style) and the food was wonderful. The housekeepers- particularly Cony, were always available to meet our needs. From washing, folding and ironing our clothes, to creating beautiful swan creatures on our beds; she was top notch. Everyday was a beautiful, refreshing, exciting adventure. Nothing is perfect, but this came very, very close.
On the down side: The property is situated on a very steep hill which can be challenging for elderly and physically challenged guest. We had both & the elevator was broken our entire stay. Despite our begging & pleading, it never got fixed. We refused to let it ruin our vacation, but I’m still following up with the villa management to express our concerns! I think it's also important to mention that you are not allowed to flush your toilet paper. It must be put in a wastebasket that is changed several times a day. That was a little strange, but flushing paper could damage their septic system. We didn’t want to do anything to spoil that wonderful place.
I could go on & on and post hundreds of pictures, but it would just be more about how much fun we had. I’ll save something for my 24 guests to post! We are already working with Levi & Claudia at Luxury Retreats to plan our 2015 vacation! Villa Mia will be a tough act to follow!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Fabulous808
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We just returned from holding our wedding at Villa Mia in Mismoloya. This place is incredible. We had a full staff and all of our friends and family staying at the Villa with us. We were waited on hand and foot, and treated with such kindness the entire time. I have never experienced such amazing service, food, and accomadations.

If you are looking for a private place to hold a wedding, check out Villa Mia. The whole experience was more than we could of ever dreamed.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family