“Kim Kuzma, songstress extraordinary!”

The Palm Cabaret and Bar
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Now in our 17th Season! Located on Olas Altas, Vallarta's most popular strip on the southside of town, The Palm Cabaret and Bar is the perfect place to relax and enjoy a great show and superb drinks and service. Vallarta's longest running and most eclectic cabaret! Everyone is welcome! Newly Remodeled with beautiful lighting and sound.
Reviewed March 12, 2016

Have seen Kim in PV for years, always great entertainment. This recent visit, her Acoutico II show, it amazing! Her voice seems better than ever, and the band is simply spectacular. While I haven't seen it personally, her Annie Lennox tribute show is also not to be missed, many of my friends have seen it.

2  Thank Hj K
in 28 reviews
"armstrong"
in 44 reviews

Reviewed March 8, 2016

We had the great opportunity to see Kim Kuzma, once again, on our annual sojourn to Puerto Vallarta. This is the 8th time that we have attended her show and left hungry to see her new offering...the music of Annie Lennox! This beautiful Canadian songbird has PV's top musicians performing with her and together they produce a fabulous mix of contemporary, pop, and Latin classics. Back at the Palm Cabaret, this show is a don't miss. The woman can sing!

1  Thank pegposts
Reviewed March 7, 2016

I am from Chicago...so when I heard that Amy Armstrong would be performing while we were there...I bought tickets for our group of 6 without even asking them!
I paid for the VIP tickets. We arrived about 15 minutes before showtime and the doorman said he was wondering if we were going to make it! Our group of 6 was split into 3 different rows! Me being in one seat in a row by myself...then 3 in another ...and the final two in another row. It was a bit disappointing to be all split up like that! While I know we aren't 'talking' to each other during the performance...it is nice to be together and enjoying the show.
The drinks were nothing special.
Did I say how amazing Amy was though??
Definite MUST SEE!! She made me forget about the seat issue!!

2  Thank Terry R
Reviewed March 3, 2016

Amy Armstrong's shows are amazing! She is hilarious and a voice like Adele! Love her! The staff at the Palms were helpful and friendly. Great intimate venue!

2  Thank Tanya V
See more reviews
Reviewed March 2, 2016 via mobile

5 stars for both the facilities and entertainment!

ATMOSPHERE:
It's a very cozy and intimate setting, with around 60 seats or so, all on a single level. 2 drink minimum. Bathroom was clean.

ENTERTAINMENT:
While we were on vacation in PV, I saw posters for Coco Peru. OMG, we HAD to go!! We purchased our tickets a couple days ahead direct from the theater, which I recommend due to the limited amount of seating. Her show was very well written, funny, touching, and she can hold a tune! It's full of hilarious story telling about personal events in her life with songs in between. What makes her stand out from the rest for me personally, is the way she tells her stories with her tone and facial expressions that cracks me up! At the end, she asked if there were any "Coco Puffs" in the audience, referring to fanatics. She pulled a guy on stage and serenaded him. Highly recommended. Photo ops were available after the 1 hour or so show.

TIP: