“Great time...”

The Palm Cabaret and Bar
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Now in our 17th Season! Located on Olas Altas, Vallarta's most popular strip on the southside of town, The Palm Cabaret and Bar is the perfect place to relax and enjoy a great show and superb drinks and service. Vallarta's longest running and most eclectic cabaret! Everyone is welcome! Newly Remodeled with beautiful lighting and sound.
stockton
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great time...”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

The Palm is a must visit place for straight, gay, Bi or whatever you are. I was told of the palm on the plane ride to PV. I saw the production of Suddenly Sondheim, it was enjoyable.
I then stayed for the 10:00pm show of Joanna with special guest Chi Chi Rones. Wow, this was my first drag show but I think it was more than that. Joanna was very hilarious! I have not laughed so hard in a long time. Chi Chi was so excellent as well, the rendition of God Bless This Child was moving! I would recommend the palm to anyone visiting PV. It was the highlight of my trip to PV. Also all the staff was super nice, they make you feel extremely welcome and comfortable. I cannot wait to return.

Cheers,
J from California

2 Thank californiatraveler84

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“The Best Entertainment in Town”
Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

This is my third time going to the Palm in PV. Kim Kuzma and her live band is by far the best entertainment in town. Her voice, energy, and engagement to the audience are all fantastic in this very compact and intimate nightclub/cabaret. We tried to get tickets at 5:30 for the 7:00 show and were put on a waiting list. The guys selling the tickets were very accommodating and really follow the waiting list in the order people showed up. ( Rare honesty in Mexico). We barely got in. Show sells out quickly--- my advice is buy ahead but don't miss this fabulous show!! Have seen some other shows here like the female impersonators, (Miss Conception)she's a riot, but once is enough. Kim is a must see every year.

Calgary, Canada
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Nice little venue”
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

We went twice on our recent trip to PV and both times were great! Definitely worth the small price to see some talented acts. Small place but a great time to be had by all.

Vancouver, Canada
127 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 141 helpful votes
“Cabaret Show not to be Missed!”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

The shows that make it to the stage of this Puerto Vallart entertainment institution should not be missed. Plan to be in the audience as the shows are better than first class off broadway material!
We just saw "Oy Vey In A Manger" the final Christmas show presented by the talented KINSET SICKS billed as America's favourite Dragapella Beautyshop Quartet. The show filled to overflowing with snappy comedic writing and excellent singing left everyone on their feet begging for more. You can purchase tickets at the door or on line.

Toronto
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Miss Conception's ALL LIVE show at The Palm was AMAZING!!”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

The opening night for Miss Conceptions show was SOLD OUT!! What a great show! Miss C never disappoints..

I saw the show 5 times last season and it just keeps getting better! Singing, Dancing and tonnes of comedy, you could not wipe the smile off my face the whole time!

Thank you for such a great evening.. I had a blast

Kevin