“Excellent in every aspect!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of de Santos

de Santos
Ranked #39 of 66 Nightlife in Puerto Vallarta
California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent in every aspect!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

This is one of the best restaurants in Puerto Vallarta. The quality of food and the ambience it features are comprable to any in Los Angeles, New York or Miami, yet, you pay much less than you would in the states. One of the two owners is Alex Rodriguez, the drummer for the famous Mexican rock band Mana, which is one of the reasons I wanted to check it out, being a huge fan of the group. It did not disappoint in any way. I had the white fish and salad. The food was very fresh and arrived in a timely manner. I also had a molten chocolate cake which was divine. My waiter, Pedro, went out of his way to deliver excellence; even when the place became packed, and he had to attend to numerous large parties at once, he kept on returning to my table and genuinely cared to be attentive. He answered all my questions and was very respectful. I will defiitely go back to De Santos.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank femaleCalifornia

Vancouver, BC
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Super hipster bar with great ambience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2007

Rub shoulders with the (mostly) young, beautiful and rich crowd from Mexico City and elsewhere at de Santos. I only went to the rooftop bar where everything is in white (very South Beach Miami) and the drink prices were the high but the ambiance was interesting as was the crowd (very few gringos, mostly rich Mexicans).

There's also a restaurant which is highly rated but which I didn't try.

3 Thank ddosdall