“Can't Miss This One” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Puerto Vallarta Sunset Cruise and Candlelight Dinner Show
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Vallarta Adventures is Mexico's premier adventure company and leading tour operator in Puerto Vallarta and Nuevo Vallarta. Vallarta Adventure trips and activities are safe learning experiences designed for people of all ages who want to have fun exploring all that culture, wildlife, biodiversity (eco tours) and natural beauty the area has to offer. Book your activitie online and get 3 tours for the price of 2 - with 15% off all tours and save up to 44%.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
El Dorado Hills, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Can't Miss This One”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

I have been on a couple other zip line adventures, but this one beat them all! Our guides; Fidel, Alexis, Joshua, Zahori, Cesar and our photographer Ivan were amazing. The trip was great for all 4 of us, with 2 teenaged boys it was right up their alley. The "superman" line was a blast! Our photo package was great, even though I thought that part of it was overpriced, and snacks are usually included on other zip trips that don't last as long as this one. The trip was well worth going to and I would go again and recommend it to anyone!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“cancelation.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

My family and i just returned from PV, and we booked three attractions with Vallarta Adventures. Our first trip was the extreme zip-line It was a great adventures. However, my son was bitten by something and his left side of the his face was swollen because of this we could not make the next day tour to Mariettas Island. The company refused to reschedule our trip and we had to spend an extra $200 to book it for another day, so be careful when choosing this company.

5 Thank Manuel B
Northern CA, USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“a MUST-DO for the active family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

As a vacationer, I commend this group for having the top notch team of professional young active counselors to help guide us on these adventurous activities.

Watching Karen was like watching the eldest sister. She was cool and know her stuff. The boys get a glance from her if they kind of almost joke around too much. We noticed that Karen looked at Luigi when he made some sharp turns (we requested him to do so we can muddier :)

Karen was the super cool Diva who exudes knowledge and authority as she provides safety instructions. I love her!!! She is also fun with my teenager and very kind to scared mamas such as myself. She demonstrated safety and emphatically reminded the group to follow instructions.

Manny was every where reminding us to pose "sexy" or "macho" or "cool" before we get ready to do some new activity. Hugo was funny in his stunts, but I won't tell you and ruin the ending… Luigi was super cool in treating us to a muddy road trip and some fun facts about wild orchids. Giovanni was super helpful and the rest of the super team was just as cool and professional in their positive energy and vibes. THANK YOU SO MUCH for the excellent team work. I did not notice jealousy or cliques amongst the team. Management - great job in selecting and training. Please treat them well and promote the same safe and fun environment.

I felt like we were riding with my cousins and felt very comfortable with the group.

Most notable, during each point of exertion, there is a hydration station available with lemonade and water. I LOVED IT!!! Lemonade was the best!!!

I would recommend this outfit for its high safety and quality team. They were professional, energetic, yet mature in their team performance. We felt very safe. I was watching them like a hawk as we went to several shorter zip lines to get acclimated to height and airborne. They have several safety checks at point of connections and always have tertiary safety interlocks!!! They have stern instructions and prevented accidents by not allowing us to carry anything loose, phones, cameras, and to always leave the instruments alone.

We will return with our friends and families.

1 Thank VNepicurean
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

We just got back from Puerto Vallarta and we wanted to share how amazing our experience was at Vallarta Adventures. We did the Extreme Zip Line Adventure with Aby, Oscar, Gio and Leo. They were a great group of instructors! They were helpful, knowledgeable and fun to be around! We had the best time and would go again.

1 Thank Jennie G
Whistler, Canada
“Zip-lining SO MUCH FUN!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Went with guides, Manuel, Mike, Marino & Hugo. Great guides!! Such a fun time. Thought it'd be kinda dull but was epic fun. Ask for these guys.
Thank-you to Vallarta adventures. Highly recommended any trip with this company. Friendly & professional.